06/20/17, 02:33 PM   #1
Pinion
AGS/MM Question re: Search Inputs

Hello, when I'm searching multiple guild stores I typically go through 3-4 saved searches but also search for things without using a saved search using the text input fields.

When I access a subsequent guild merchant the parameters entered from the previous guild merchant remain as the current search parms. I use the reset button to start fresh unless I'm looking for the same item(s) as from the last guild merchant search. This seems to be true no matter what settings I've changed in either AGS or MM (also have Advanced Filters installed).

I'd like to have AGS/MM (either/both?) reset the search fields automatically between guild merchants and without logging off/on. I know AGS has the option to reset this if I log out, but is there anyway to have the search reset after exiting a guild merchant? Even if I exit and go back to the same merchant I'd like to have it reset and not retain the last search.

I'm not asking it for it to be implemented in the addon(s), so is there something I can change manually in a /lua file somewhere to get this result? I don't mind if I have to change it after every update either. If I missed something in settings, maybe someone could help me there? Any suggestions to get this most appreciated.
06/20/17, 02:54 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
It's quite funny that you are requesting this. It's the exact opposite request of why I started making AwesomeGuildStore.
ZOS recently integrated the feature to retain the previous search into the base game, so it's currently not supported to have the request cleared when leaving a store. I'll consider adding an autoreset option for the future.
06/20/17, 06:31 PM   #3
Pinion
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
It's quite funny that you are requesting this. It's the exact opposite request of why I started making AwesomeGuildStore.
ZOS recently integrated the feature to retain the previous search into the base game, so it's currently not supported to have the request cleared when leaving a store. I'll consider adding an autoreset option for the future.
Haha, it figures right? I thought the behavior used to be different some time back but I just wrote it off like I had changed something. Anyway, thank you for the response and anything you might add in the future to automate this.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » AGS/MM Question re: Search Inputs