07/20/17, 05:31 PM   #1
Willeum1973
Essential AddOns

I am new to ESO and would like to know what addons are essential to have? Character is a Nightblade
07/21/17, 09:42 AM   #2
Pinion
Hi. You might want to search the official forum and/or reddit for some recommended addons. You may not get a lot of responses here because the authors are modest and don't want to brag about their own work. They maybe don't want to promote someone else's addon either for similar reasons. I'm just guessing about this. I'm not an addon author but if I were this would be on my mind.

I'm not sure if there are addons specific to Nightblade per se, but if you'd like a list of the ones I'd hate playing without the most, then message me and I'll share them. But you really will find a lot of good comments on this at forum and reddit.
07/21/17, 10:01 AM   #3
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
hi Willeum1973

in general i would say only two addons:
- skyshard
- lorebooks

i recommand to not use more when you are beginner:
- enjoy the standard ui of eso. i really like it and it's simple.
- when you become more experienced, you will make a choose between pve and pvp in general. depends on what you are playing, there are some good addons for it

that's just my opinion, in the end, you have to decide!
07/21/17, 10:10 AM   #4
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are no "must have" addons. Even skyshards and lorebooks are not essential. It all depends on how you play and what you enjoy.

Scootworks suggestion is a good one. Try to play the game as is and once you notice something that bothers you, look for an addon in that area.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Essential AddOns