06/29/15, 02:46 PM   #1
p5ydog
Question Plz Help Furious Noob

PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I got rid of all my Curse addons and uninstalled the curse manager in favor of ESOUI and minion.

Minion WILL NOT DETECT my addons folder. I have followed the cdirections perfectly, loggining in to SEO before finishing set up and everything. Directions claim when I get to that part in set up, I will see live, elder scrolls in my drop down.

IT IS NOT THERE!

I have been at this for HOURS and am at the point of tears! I dropped all my Curse addons and find I cannot use any ESOUI addons???!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME, I AM SO UPSET RT NOW
06/29/15, 07:55 PM   #2
Sasky
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First off, you'll have better visibility in the Minion forum. Dolby mainly hangs out there, and he does a lot of support for Minion. Also, the more information you provide, the more likely someone can help you (or you stumble onto the answer yourself).

How did you get rid of your curse addons? Did it (or you) just delete the folder? Does the folder exist?
Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\Addons
(or liveeu for the European server)

If it doesn't exist, did you log into the game since then to create the folders? What happens if you try creating it manually (in Explorer).

If it does exist, can you manually select that folder from the Add dialog?

Are there any error messages? What's the contents of the minion0.log file? (There's a button to view the logs in settings.) How about the minion.xml file there?

------------

PS: @Dolby - this forum could probably use a sticky pointing people to the Minion forum for support there.

Last edited by Sasky : 06/29/15 at 07:58 PM.
06/30/15, 11:24 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Check this "Minion" sub forum, maybe you can find some helping threads, or people, there:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=183

ESOUI » General Discussion » Tech Chat » Plz Help Furious Noob