04/29/17, 04:04 PM   #1
Pinion
[Request/Search] Now Hiring: Homestead Artisan Export

Design Notes:
The ability to export an entire list of learned homestead (artisan) crafting design/blueprints into a format that be parsed and/or printed. I would pay with in-game gold (NA server) for this. How much would be a topic for private discussion.

Minimum Requirements:
1. The entire list of items that a player can make and place in homes, or optionally sell.
2. The list must contain the entire name of the item, as listed in-game.
3. The list does not have to be player character specific, one complete dump list will do.
4. The list does not have to be organized to match the table type where the item is crafted.
5. The list must be exportable to file AND/OR shown as a list in-game so it can be screen captured.

Optional Requirements:
1. Any organizational improvements such as table type required (blacksmithing, enchanting, etc).
2. Any organizational improvements such as quality of the item green/(blue,purple, etc.)
3. Any item specific informational improvements such as 'interactive' or 'light'.
4. Any item specific informational improvements such as 'small home' or 'large home'.
5. Ability to export the entire list or partial list into an in-game message.

TL/DR If your attention span is this short then you're probably not the right add-on author for the job.
04/29/17, 04:24 PM   #2
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I'm too busy to be making anything else right now, but I figured I should at least recommend CraftStore since it does the majority of what you want. Here's a screenshot:

04/30/17, 05:33 AM   #3
Pinion
Wow, thank you Rhyono. I'll check it out but it looks like you are correct. That being the case I'll check it out and donate to the author.
04/30/17, 06:49 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If you donate please be sure to use the appropriate author, as there are several versions of the addon (including patches). You should be sure who of these aurhors/patchers has added this list then.
04/30/17, 09:16 AM   #5
Rhyono
That particular part of the addon was ~80% BlackSwan, so he'd be the one to donate to.
04/30/17, 08:39 PM   #6
Pinion
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If you donate please be sure to use the appropriate author, as there are several versions of the addon (including patches). You should be sure who of these aurhors/patchers has added this list then.
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
That particular part of the addon was ~80% BlackSwan, so he'd be the one to donate to.
I tried the addon. I was able to screen cap the lists of known designs then used a portable OCR app to capture as text for printing (yea, old school I know). I'll have to manually highlight them to indicate quality, but that shouldn't be too bad either. This gets me exactly what I need at minimum!

Thanks again for the quick responses and pointing me in the right direction. Points noted for appropriate author(s) donation. I had thought of this also, but confirmation helps.
04/30/17, 09:21 PM   #7
Rhyono
Originally Posted by Pinion View Post
I'll have to manually highlight them to indicate quality, but that shouldn't be too bad either.
Too lazy to login and test it, but:

CraftStore.lua

Change

Code:
if CS.Furnisher.recipe[id].known then color = CS.Quality[CS.Furnisher.recipe[id].quality] else color = {1,0,0,1} end
to

Code:
color = CS.Quality[CS.Furnisher.recipe[id].quality]
05/01/17, 10:28 AM   #8
Gamer1986PAN
Got Another Tipp for you - auto updates it every time you reload or logout of a char if you did it correct:
https://www.eso-database.com/en/char...g-furniture/7/

you need the eso-database client but its working really fine...

#edit: If one of our hard working addon-autors would be able to get this database and merge it together from the links you copy in the addon it would be amazing... in that case you just need eso-database client to upload it, and the guild leader needs that addon to have a look who of the guild member can craft a special item he wants for the guild-home...

Last edited by Gamer1986PAN : 05/01/17 at 10:32 AM.
05/02/17, 01:39 AM   #9
Pinion
Just seeing this. Thank you, I'm going to try it tonight!

Originally Posted by Gamer1986PAN View Post
Got Another Tipp for you - auto updates it every time you reload or logout of a char if you did it correct:
https://www.eso-database.com/en/char...g-furniture/7/

you need the eso-database client but its working really fine...

#edit: If one of our hard working addon-autors would be able to get this database and merge it together from the links you copy in the addon it would be amazing... in that case you just need eso-database client to upload it, and the guild leader needs that addon to have a look who of the guild member can craft a special item he wants for the guild-home...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request/Search] Now Hiring: Homestead Artisan Export