06/20/15, 05:21 PM   #1
OXxwAlexwxXO
Minion cannot find game

I have uninstalled and installed it again and again. But it just don't work. It cannot find my ESO, even I gave the correct addon file. Could anyone help me? Mine is a Win8.1 system, and there has never been anything wrong with the game itself.
06/21/15, 10:46 AM   #2
p5ydog
Arrow Your post worries me

Originally Posted by OXxwAlexwxXO View Post
I have uninstalled and installed it again and again. But it just don't work. It cannot find my ESO, even I gave the correct addon file. Could anyone help me? Mine is a Win8.1 system, and there has never been anything wrong with the game itself.
The above post is an example of why I am hesitating to uninstall Curse and go with ESOUI.

I am also using 8.1. As much as the Curse addons are all outdated and not too helpful, they are certainly better than nothing.

Can anyone shed light on the situation?
06/21/15, 10:10 PM   #3
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi OXxwAlexwxXO,

Can you go to your windows user folder (the folder named after your windows username), in there you'll find the .minion folder and inside that folder are a couple files. Can you attach to this post your minion.xml and minion0.log? (C:\Users\<your windows username>\.minion\)

If you need more detailed instructions or help with gathering this information just let me know.

Hi p5ydog,

If you are having trouble please start a new thread and explain what is going wrong and we'll try and help you as well. Thanks

Last edited by Dolby : 06/21/15 at 10:13 PM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion cannot find game