01/14/17, 10:03 PM   #1
silvereyes

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon Dev wanted to take over Circonian's FilterIt

Are you an addon dev who loves Circonian's FilterIt and would love the chance to take more ownership of a popular and useful addon? If so, please speak up.

I feel like I'm doing a disservice to the community by not passing this addon on to someone else. I don't even use it anymore - having made the switch to Advanced Filters ever since Update 11 - so it makes little sense for me to maintain it.

There are some features it are sadly lacking that would be great to add right off the bat:

- Craft Bag support
- furniture / housing support.

Anyone interested can send me a PM, reply to this thread, or message/mail @silvereyes in game on PC/NA.
04/20/18, 09:43 AM   #2
Gamer1986PAN
Pushing thread up. Hope someone wants to give it some bugfixes because its an awesome addon...
04/21/18, 12:39 AM   #3
Marazota
and some other circonian addons too pls
04/21/18, 12:51 AM   #4
Letho
What's the difference between filterIt and advancedFilters? As I see it, this community already suffers from addon authors creating the same addons over and over again instead of meeting and making one addon with increased functionality. This is especially true if there is only differences in the GUI.
04/21/18, 01:19 AM   #5
Marazota
Originally Posted by Letho View Post
What's the difference between filterIt and advancedFilters? As I see it, this community already suffers from addon authors creating the same addons over and over again instead of meeting and making one addon with increased functionality. This is especially true if there is only differences in the GUI.
filterit has more filters at different places for example crafting stations
it has a counter of items under a certain filter and also a mark system(like item saver, imho it can be deleted, and leafe filters only)
04/22/18, 04:58 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Check the AF comments there are versions from my side which are modified to work at the crafting stations too.
Maybe some day it get's integrated as the dev got the time.

But taking over a whole addon package from Circonian's is taking too much time as it is outdated very long now. I guess letho is correct on this.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Addon Dev wanted to take over Circonian's FilterIt