09/02/23, 11:59 AM   #1
Phorine
Master Merchant right after entering the game

bad argument #1 to 'pairs' (table/struct expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_ItemNameFilter.lua:28: in function 'IFScrollList:BuildMasterList'
<Locals> self = [table:1]{currentSortOrder = T, currentSortKey = "itemName", automaticallyColorRows = T} </Locals>
/EsoUI/Libraries/ZO_SortFilterList/ZO_SortFilterList.lua:134: in function 'ZO_SortFilterList:RefreshData'
<Locals> self = [table:1] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_ItemNameFilter.lua:92: in function 'IFScrollList:InitializeDataType'
<Locals> self = [table:1], controlName = "MasterMerchantFilterByNameWind..." </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_ItemNameFilter.lua:97: in function 'IFScrollList:New'
<Locals> self = [table:2]{__isAbstractClass = F}, control = ud, skList = [table:1] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant_UI.lua:3922: in function 'MasterMerchant:SetupScrollLists'
<Locals> self = [table:3]{wwDetected = F, listingsViewSize = "listings_vs", guildsViewSize = "guild_vs", guildSalesViewMode = "guild_vm", itemsViewSize = "items_vs", effective_lang = "ru", name = "MasterMerchant", supported_lang = T, purchasesViewMode = "purchases_vm", reportsViewMode = "posted_vm", personalSalesViewMode = "self_vm", customTimeframeText = "90 Сутки", tradingHouseBrowseMarkerHooked = T, salesViewMode = "self_vm", listingsViewMode = "listings_vm", mwimDetected = F, gamepadVendorSceneRefreshed = F, tradingHouseOpened = F, AwesomeGuildStoreDetected = F, isInitialized = F, reportsPostedViewMode = "posted_vm", reportsViewSize = "reports_vs", isFirstScan = F, viewer = F, client_lang = "ru", guildList = "North Watch Order, ", purchasesViewSize = "purchases_vs", version = "3.7.80", inventoryMarkersHooked = T, reportsCanceledViewMode = "canceled_vm"} </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2899: in function 'MasterMerchant:InitScrollLists'
<Locals> self = [table:3] </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/MasterMerchant.lua:2871: in function 'Queue'
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/Libs/LibExecutionQueue/LibExecutionQueue.lua:34: in function 'lib:executeNextTask'
<Locals> self = [table:4]{Wait = 20, Paused = F}, nextFunc = [table:5]{2 = "InitScrollLists"} </Locals>
user:/AddOns/MasterMerchant/Libs/LibExecutionQueue/LibExecutionQueue.lua:35: in function 'func'
/EsoUI/Libraries/Globals/globalapi.lua:261: in function '(anonymous)'

https://sir.insidi.at/or/logviewer/Mq4LI4
09/02/23, 03:44 PM   #2
Sharlikran

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the debug log to work you have to use the slash commands and then reload the ui, then reproduce the error, then reload the ui again to save the log file or you can log out to save the log file.

Try to reproduce the error and the save the log by reloading the UI or logging out. Then provide a new link.

I really can't tell what you are doing from the log file. When you log in you can't do anything at all until MM is initialized. You can't go to a guild trader kiosk, you can't get new sales data, you can't do writs, nothing except keep from going afk.

I see the error but I don't experience that. I will still look into it but make sure you aren't trying to do anything until MM is done initializing.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 09/02/23 at 06:25 PM.
09/02/23, 06:24 PM   #3
Sharlikran

I took a better look at the error and the steps to arrive at the error. I need to know exactly what you do. Because what is happening is that MM is not initialized properly yet before you have that error. There is a variable that is not set. I don't think I can easily pinpoint this issue because of the fact the variable is not initialized when the error happens.

I can't even guess as to what causes it. So make sure your addons folder does not have any backup of MM in your addons folder. Just the one folder that Minion installed.

Something I noticed which is not related to your question, but at one point you have the GSxxData files and LibGuildStore enabled but not Master Merchant and you can not do that. You have to disable all the different GSxxData files and LibGuildStore in addition to MasterMerchant all at the same time.

You may have corrupted something trying to get this to work so I need to know more details. Especially what you do once you log in. Again from the previous post, you can't do anything until MM is initialized.

Last edited by Sharlikran : 09/03/23 at 01:05 AM.
09/02/23, 06:42 PM   #4
Sharlikran

1. While in game type in chat "/debuglogger stack on" without quotes
2. While in game type in chat "/debuglogger level debug" without quotes
3. Reload your UI or log out and log back in for the changes to take effect.

Defiantly use the slash commands from the sticky post to set up LibDebugLogger to start showing my extra debug messages. I need to know what's going on when the error happens.

I logged onto the EU server just now in a french guild and I didn't have any issues. So getting that new log with the LibDebugLogger settings changed as mentioned will be helpful.
09/03/23, 05:36 AM   #5
Phorine

I cleared the SavedVariables folder and it worked. Thank you
09/03/23, 10:21 AM   #6
Sharlikran

I'm glad that worked but that's not what I was trying to do. I hope you didn't delete your LibHistorie cache file. Because your old LibHistorie.lua in SavedVariables should be fine and most likely has lots of sales data in it.

When asking a question the details are important. There is a button you can click in game to reset the data. It will reload the UI and then once the game loads LibHistorie will automatically start sending sales to MM.

I know you want things working and you want to play but if you can provide the details I need I can provide a better answer. Sometimes people have to manually delete files but I try to have more convenient options when I can.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Master Merchant right after entering the game