03/17/14, 06:29 PM   #1
dbtod
Talking The Lazy Sorcerer, Theory Craft

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...Dm6cxLDo6cxLDs

So this build works off a couple assumptions, correct me if i'm wrong:

1) auto attack staff damage is based off stamina
2) auto attack staff damage uses spell crit
3) auto attack staff damage is affected by spell penetration

If so, then this build is for lazy sorcerers. buff urself with bound armor / surge, cast weakness if what your gonna kill takes a while, cast degeneration if you need health, sit back and auto attack.

I'm not sure if i should use light armor for spell pen, or medium armor for 10% haste on attacks.

Stat priority would go to soft cap max stam / magicka (don't really care about regen), then health + spell pen + spell crit.

If i'm missing out on any important abilities, let me know. What do you guys think, viable?
-DB

Last edited by dbtod : 03/17/14 at 06:58 PM.
03/19/14, 07:37 AM   #2
Duck
Originally Posted by dbtod View Post
http://esohead.com/calculator/skills...Dm6cxLDo6cxLDs

So this build works off a couple assumptions, correct me if i'm wrong:

1) auto attack staff damage is based off stamina
2) auto attack staff damage uses spell crit
3) auto attack staff damage is affected by spell penetration

If so, then this build is for lazy sorcerers. buff urself with bound armor / surge, cast weakness if what your gonna kill takes a while, cast degeneration if you need health, sit back and auto attack.

I'm not sure if i should use light armor for spell pen, or medium armor for 10% haste on attacks.

Stat priority would go to soft cap max stam / magicka (don't really care about regen), then health + spell pen + spell crit.

If i'm missing out on any important abilities, let me know. What do you guys think, viable?
-DB
No, not really.... The fact that armor overcharges so easily means that without a large mana pool to support CC/Burst, and the complete lack of burst will make this build mediocre at BEST.

This might be ok if you intend the toon as just a crafter. You would need to ensure that you have the best possible staff/runes/armor/etc to support the Destruction Staff skill line.

Also, due to the sheer lack of any control you would only be able to handle one enemy at the time.
03/20/14, 07:55 PM   #3
Vuelhering
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
AFAIK, there aren't any auto-attacks in the game.

basic staff damage (light & heavy attacks) is based on magicka.

ESOUI » General Discussion » Class Discussions » The Lazy Sorcerer, Theory Craft