07/16/17, 08:04 PM   #1
Rofii
View addons from all categories on the same page

Is it possible to view all addons at once rather than each category independently? I'd like to view all addons sorted by monthly downloads (or total downloads) but I can't seem to find this feature.

If it isn't possible, would you consider making it possible? Maybe add a "Top 200" beside "Latest 200" in the menus. Or allow a way to view more than the top 8 under "What's Hot". Thanks for your time.
07/16/17, 09:01 PM   #2
silvereyes

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
About the closest I can come up with is to do a search on a very common word, like "the":
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/searc...o=desc&sb=hits

It's not comprehensive, but it has over 1500 hits, which is much better than the latest 200 list.
07/16/17, 10:52 PM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Instead searching for "the" you could search for this string:
%%%%%

It seems as if the % is a placeholder in the search terms and stands for * (asterisk) or everything.
MArk all other serch checkboxes and all categories, or excklude the tools and outdated ones.
07/17/17, 05:42 PM   #4
Rofii
Thanks guys. This is a decent hackaround. It would be nice if it didn't require such a workaround, though. Also, unfortunately the search result page can't be sorted by monthly downloads.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Site help, bugs, suggestions/questions » View addons from all categories on the same page