02/11/24, 01:46 PM   #1
SerLoras

Question Show Attack Radius

Would ESO's APIs allow an addon to show a circle around the player character to indicate the range radius of certain abilities?

For example, I run blade cloak on my DPS. It does damage to targets within 5 meters of my toon. Would it be possible for an addon to display a 5 meter radius circle around my toon so I can see exactly how close I need to get to my target?

I usually just stack as tight as possible on the target to make sure all my effects are hitting, but there are lots of situations where it would be beneficial for me to be able to keep my distance a bit while still hitting the target.

Does such an addon already exist? I've tried searching for something like that, but maybe I am just not coming up with the right search terms.
02/11/24, 01:54 PM   #2
Masteroshi430

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by SerLoras View Post
Would ESO's APIs allow an addon to show a circle around the player character to indicate the range radius of certain abilities?

For example, I run blade cloak on my DPS. It does damage to targets within 5 meters of my toon. Would it be possible for an addon to display a 5 meter radius circle around my toon so I can see exactly how close I need to get to my target?

I usually just stack as tight as possible on the target to make sure all my effects are hitting, but there are lots of situations where it would be beneficial for me to be able to keep my distance a bit while still hitting the target.

Does such an addon already exist? I've tried searching for something like that, but maybe I am just not coming up with the right search terms.
https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9048

https://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8637

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Show Attack Radius