Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
11/16/16, 12:31 PM   #1
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minion will extract addon into wrong directory (if live AND pts updates are done..)

Hey Dolby,

Got this kind of problem with Minion several times now:

Minion is setup for live and PTS.
One addon needs an update and is installed for both, live and pts (this time it was the addon "Settracker").
I've updated addon SetTracker for PTS manually by clicking it, popup is shown. In the popup (after reading chnagelog etc.) I have pressed "Update". Then I closed the popup and directly switched to the live entry at the left side. And there I just hit "Update all" as SetTracker was the only addon there which needs updates.

I then checked the addons ingame and live was missing the addon, pts showed it.
PTS got the addon updated correctly. But live just deleted the addon and didn't reinstall it?

Checked the folders for the addons manually afterwards and found out that Minion updated the live "SetTracker" but extracted it directly into the folder "live" instead of into "live\AddOns".

Attached you'll find my minion.log and xml.
Hope it helps to find the error.

Cheers
Baertram

P.S.
btw: Even reinstalling the addon via Minion context menu won't fix the path.
After an uninstall from Minion, Minion tells me that the addon is still installed?
So I'm not even able to install it again It is not shown in the "Installed addons" tab but shows as installed at the "Find more" tab of the live folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2016-11-16_minion.zip (235.5 KB, 417 views)

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion will extract addon into wrong directory (if live AND pts updates are done..)