Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
08/19/17, 05:05 AM   #1
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[fixed] Inconsistent crafting level on scroll

This has been a nuisance forever, and since the AddOn I used to fix it broke with the crafting API changes, I thought I'd bring it to your attention again.

Let's assume I want to craft a CP120 set in Light Armor.

I select Voidcloth and add enough of it to get CP120:

I scroll to feet and they are CP140:

I adjust it to 120 and happily craft on - ending up with CP110 panties:

That is because the number of material added stays constant and the level is calculated from that.
I have not wasted too much material because of that (I [s]have[/s]had an AddOn running) for that, but it's somewhat counter-intuitive and doesn't follow the use case. Would you mind investigating?

Edit:
I would very much like the crafting interface to be persistent between crafting stations as well. Let's face it, most of the time it's "I want 5 parts of Ganklord's Mercy, CP160, Edgelord Style, all Impenetrable, heavy chest and medium legs, and two Gift of Wrobel staves, CP160, Nirnhoned, Edgelady Style". Right now, exiting and re-entering a crafting station resets all my selections, which is especially annoying because the list of styles I have to scroll through gets longer and longer...

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited by manavortex : 09/20/17 at 02:19 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Bug Reports » [fixed] Inconsistent crafting level on scroll