03/07/15, 02:42 AM   #1
spoqster
AlphaLemming: You are missed

Does any one here know Alpha Lemming? He created to extraordinary addons: CraftStore and AlphaTools (which contained AlphaGear and Skills). They were the best solutions for research tracking and gear/skill switching.

Unfortunately he left and deleted his Addons. I still use them, but they will run out of date eventually. I hope he comes back with F2P.

In case he does not come back, does anybody know him personally, and could potentially ask him to give his permission to let someone else continue these addons?
03/07/15, 02:57 AM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There was a thread about it some time ago:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2365
03/07/15, 05:23 AM   #3
QuadroTony
Banned
there is alot of better addons now, just search on the site =)
03/07/15, 07:27 AM   #4
spoqster
Originally Posted by QuadroTony View Post
there is alot of better addons now, just search on the site =)
not for these two functionalities.
03/07/15, 08:13 AM   #5
QuadroTony
Banned
no you wrong

but you can use whatever you want
03/07/15, 09:26 AM   #6
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If he is wrong Tony: What about naming the better addons then?

I'm searching a replacement for craftstore too which will give me a window with all the information about the researched stuff, sets, waypoints of the sets, etc.
The window should be not shown at all on the UI if I don#t like to and it should be easy accessable by keybind/short chat command/button somewhere.

Any ideas?
03/07/15, 09:53 AM   #7
QuadroTony
Banned
you mean to know what traits your guildmates know? and they must also use this addon to give you this info?
looks like there is no uch addons anymore

i agreed it might me usefull, especially it was usefull at the start of the gme when there is not alot crafters
but today you can buy any trait white item for reearch at the guild trader like for 100-500g, and IMO its not a big deal if you need few items for research

about sets

- Crafting Station give you a tooltip and mark on the map
- WaypointIt(not released yet) will give you a quick way to set waypoint with nice arrow to guide you to the point
03/07/15, 11:37 AM   #8
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
No, I meant an addon like CraftStore. An all in one addon giving you the same information.
I don't like to use 3 addons if I can have it in one.

CraftStations is ok but will not show me ALL sets at 1 point where I can easily compare then, like CraftStore was able to provide.

But thx for the hints.
03/07/15, 12:11 PM   #9
QuadroTony
Banned
mby AI Research grid? it shows all traits you know and researchшng traints with the time to the end in nice looking Grid
also it shows known styles include dwemer parts, and number of trait you know for each item, and for all your other characters too.

but yes, without craft sets info

i guess the reason why no1 still dont revive the Craft store - we can still use 3-4 addon for this needs, mby its not so comfortable as before, but t least they all updated
03/08/15, 12:28 AM   #10
spoqster
AI Research Grid is the obvious successor. It shows less info but shows the research info for all chars. So there are pros and cons. The biggest con for me is the tabbed interface and the overall elegance. The individual research branches are hidden in tabs, and due to the grid layout a lot of space is wasted in each tab. If AIRG would adopt the layout from CraftStore it could be a good successor. But so far it is not.
03/08/15, 12:50 PM   #11
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
spoqster, enable your private mail functions at this forum or contact me and I'll have a suprise for you.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » AlphaLemming: You are missed