02/29/16, 09:34 AM   #41
Scootworks

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
degeneration/strucured entropy doesn't show it in my buff bar, it's just in the target bar. how can i add this into my buff bar?

03/01/16, 07:22 PM   #42
Kith
Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
degeneration/strucured entropy doesn't show it in my buff bar, it's just in the target bar. how can i add this into my buff bar?
That is the intended functionality for that spell. It never puts a buff on you, its a debuff on your target. The buff provided to the player is Major Sorcery which is categorised as part of the Major Effects group.

03/02/16, 06:05 AM   #43
benawaw
hey, i just wanna thank you first for the great addons. one thing if u could explain to me, idk if its a bug or not, but for ground aoe buff. if someone near me (even not in my group) use trap beast or volcanic rune, it also appear on my buff, even thou im not the one who casting that. could you please explain, if this is intended like that or not, and if not could you fix it. thank you very much. keep on the good work ^^

03/02/16, 09:10 AM   #44
Scootworks

Originally Posted by benawaw View Post
hey, i just wanna thank you first for the great addons. one thing if u could explain to me, idk if its a bug or not, but for ground aoe buff. if someone near me (even not in my group) use trap beast or volcanic rune, it also appear on my buff, even thou im not the one who casting that. could you please explain, if this is intended like that or not, and if not could you fix it. thank you very much. keep on the good work ^^
oh yes, i have the same "issue".

and i can't see "burning" debuffs from sieg weapons :S

03/02/16, 04:30 PM   #45
Kith
Originally Posted by benawaw View Post
Unfortunatly this seems to be a problem with the API provided by ZOS. There isn't really anything in the 'event' that distinguishes it being your ability vs somebody elses without doing a whole host of checking, and even then, it may not be clear cut as i'm pretty sure its not fully intended as it doesn't pop up on all GTAoEs by others (nor everytime with the same one, had somebody drop several near me and not all triggered). So, for the time being at least, there isn't a fix for it sorry :/

oh yes, i have the same "issue".

and i can't see "burning" debuffs from sieg weapons :S
This would be another case of not being provided the data by the API I believe. I'm not able to test in person though to see if it may be accidental getting caught by the built-in filters to prevent "junk" auras appearing, though, unless its <2s in duration that is unlikely.

03/02/16, 08:19 PM   #46
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by Kith View Post
Unfortunatly this seems to be a problem with the API provided by ZOS. There isn't really anything in the 'event' that distinguishes it being your ability vs somebody elses without doing a whole host of checking, and even then, it may not be clear cut as i'm pretty sure its not fully intended as it doesn't pop up on all GTAoEs by others (nor everytime with the same one, had somebody drop several near me and not all triggered). So, for the time being at least, there isn't a fix for it sorry :/
As far as I have noticed the spells have different ID's if they are from someone else. Or am I wrong?

03/02/16, 10:16 PM   #47
Kith
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
As far as I have noticed the spells have different ID's if they are from someone else. Or am I wrong?
Not that I recall, but I was primarily trying to find a difference in the source|target parts of the event. If you have somebody you could run tests with it'd be appreciated - I had to go hunting for a random person when doing it myself.

Additionally if you goto Line 47 of AuraControl.lua there is a commented out line there that shows details about auras before any filtering occurs. That may be useful for debugging any other abilities im not able to test myself (guess I should have got to Vet levels instead of making mods :P)

03/03/16, 09:23 AM   #48
Scootworks

This would be another case of not being provided the data by the API I believe. I'm not able to test in person though to see if it may be accidental getting caught by the built-in filters to prevent "junk" auras appearing, though, unless its <2s in duration that is unlikely.
maybe we can help you? do you need id's or smtg to check it?

03/03/16, 03:06 PM   #49
Kith
maybe we can help you? do you need id's or smtg to check it?
Yes please, the ID (in the aura name in the beta version between the square brackets) and, if in english, the spell name just to give me more idea. Those bits of info along with details as to whether its showing when it shouldn't be, or not showing when it should be, are what I need.

As mentioned in the above post, there is a line in AuraControl.lua (line 47) you can remove the comment (the -- at the start) from to make the mod display a line everytime it sees an aura before it filters it out for whatever reason - only rare cases for certain effects are filtered out before this point.

03/03/16, 05:48 PM   #50
Tonyleila

The WW bite cooldown is shown with the filter for it on: 40525

03/05/16, 04:20 AM   #51
Kith
Originally Posted by Tonyleila View Post
The WW bite cooldown is shown with the filter for it on: 40525
I had actually left that off the filter (along with vamp bite) as I figured those may be two 'cooldowns' people would be interested in. I'm interested in your thoughts on that (and others!) as to whether that should be the case or it should be rolled in with the others?

This keeping in mind it can be blacklisted seperately from the Vamp/Lycan filter list if desired.

03/05/16, 05:18 AM   #52
Scootworks

Yes please, the ID (in the aura name in the beta version between the square brackets) and, if in english, the spell name just to give me more idea. Those bits of info along with details as to whether its showing when it shouldn't be, or not showing when it should be, are what I need.

As mentioned in the above post, there is a line in AuraControl.lua (line 47) you can remove the comment (the -- at the start) from to make the mod display a line everytime it sees an aura before it filters it out for whatever reason - only rare cases for certain effects are filtered out before this point.

I don't know, which of the Buffs is the healing debuff of the meatbag.

I didn't test the flamming oil.

btw: thanks to @votan for testing with me

03/05/16, 05:22 AM   #53
Scootworks

I had actually left that off the filter (along with vamp bite) as I figured those may be two 'cooldowns' people would be interested in. I'm interested in your thoughts on that (and others!) as to whether that should be the case or it should be rolled in with the others?

This keeping in mind it can be blacklisted seperately from the Vamp/Lycan filter list if desired.
i don't like to see the vamp/lycan timer. and i think most of the people don't wanna see that. even RP player wouldn't see that

03/05/16, 08:36 AM   #54
Tonyleila

Maybe you coud adding it to your list so that the display that says "hides ALL vamp/ww buffs" is true. When give us an option to whitelist buffs we want to see. I can imagine some want to see only the cooldown of WW/Vamp or they want to see only the stage of vampirism. Or it just needs more options for this 3 special buffs.

03/05/16, 09:13 AM   #55
QuadroTony
Banned
like an example i do not want to see Soul Summons cooldown(Soul Magic line)

but some1 maby will want to see it

03/05/16, 02:37 PM   #56
Kith

I don't know, which of the Buffs is the healing debuff of the meatbag.

I didn't test the flamming oil.

btw: thanks to @votan for testing with me
Thanks for this! In the ones you listed, is the only 'issue' the double display for Meatbag? Or are the first ones not showing as actual auras even though the mod is 'seeing' them? Just need to check what needs fixing - though in the case of the Meatbag one, can either of the debuffs be cleansed/purged? If so it may be best to leave both visible so you know which has been.

In regards to the Bite timers. I think the best solution would be an extra filter for it seperate from the others - possibly with a 'global' setting to not show timers with a (starting) duration in excess of ... say... 8hrs ... that way even if enabled the bite timer would only show up when its got <8hrs remaining.

03/06/16, 11:48 AM   #57
Scootworks

Thanks for this! In the ones you listed, is the only 'issue' the double display for Meatbag? Or are the first ones not showing as actual auras even though the mod is 'seeing' them? Just need to check what needs fixing - though in the case of the Meatbag one, can either of the debuffs be cleansed/purged? If so it may be best to leave both visible so you know which has been.
i can't test it the next week, because i'm not at home. i'm pretty sure, that the two debuffs are correct. but i just know, that meatbag makes a healing debuff, but i really can't explane the second debuff. maybe a long time pvp player can do that? can you recognize de healing debuff with the effect- /ability type no?

03/09/16, 12:28 AM   #58
Kith
S'rendarr has now been pushed out for the new rewrite to coincide as much as possible with Thieves Guild. Thank you for the assistance provided in testing so far, and feel free to let me know about any other auras that are displayed (or not displayed) in error.

Translations are still missing for French & Russian translations, and German translations are partially complete at this time. Any assitance with these is also highly appreciated.

Thank you

03/09/16, 01:43 AM   #59
Ayantir

fr incoming in 1 /2 hours

03/11/16, 11:19 PM   #60
Tonyleila

German Translation

Updated German Translation
Attached Files
File Type: lua Local_de.lua (20.7 KB, 1319 views)

ESOUI » AddOns » Alpha/Beta AddOns » S'rendarr v2 BETA