03/31/16, 04:28 PM   #1
Jizargo
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
DPS/HPS calculator?

Why can't anyone make a decent or working DPS/HPS counter, I know TFT or something has it but that is a total UI overhaul, I just want a /recount command to show my damage output or healing output.
04/01/16, 01:01 AM   #2
Ayantir

there is already 5 DPS meter ingame

ftc, aui, recount, cls and group damage.

if you want a "decent" one, do it yourself ?

consider that we are even few than before few and the base of addons updated should decrease, not increase.
04/01/16, 06:12 PM   #3
Jizargo
Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
there is already 5 DPS meter ingame

ftc, aui, recount, cls and group damage.

if you want a "decent" one, do it yourself ?

consider that we are even few than before few and the base of addons updated should decrease, not increase.
Originally Posted by Tierney11290 View Post
What's been up with the overly demanding users lately? Not sure what's going on, but I don't think these users realize we don't get paid for our work and we do it out of passion/hobby/assistance.

There are definitely plenty of addons out there with decent DPS/Healing meters. Many of these "UI Overhauls" allow you to disable certain modules so that you don't have to utilize the full addon. If you want standalone, GroupDamage is a good one (assuming it still works after that API patch not long ago).
None of the DPS/HPS addons actually work, even TFC ui overhaul doesn't work correctly apparently. The group damage and recount has been broken for sometime though.

With the addition of damage/healing display ui in theives guild updates, why cant we get an addon that uses that info to tell how much DPS/HPS uve been doing? I don't see whyy ou would even bring up finance, if it was that complex of an issue then zenimax should be the ones to include calculated DPS/HPS over time instead of displayed text on each hit/heal.
04/01/16, 06:38 PM   #4
Ayantir

ZOS devs are not paid to build mods or addons. But a user Interface with the strict minimum coding time required in order to let them doing different things..

Then if there is bugs, FTC and AUI are actively maintened, just submit your noticed bugs ?..

If ESO isn't good enought to have "good" tools or mods, that's not our fault, it's eso one, and community just have to deal with that fact, point.

Addons didn't made gamers leave game, but game itself did.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » DPS/HPS calculator?