05/25/17, 08:16 PM   #1
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[notabug] GenerateFullSlotData anomalies

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with its functionality rather than an error on my end. CraftStore uses it, but Tony was noticing that it couldn't access some glyphs in his bank and he assumed it was due to ESO+ doubling bank space. So I had him do some testing of the functionality and well...

Originally Posted by Tonyleila
/script d(#SHARED_INVENTORY:GenerateFullSlotData(nil,BAG_BANK))

151 with 245 used
then I put some items out and in again and its 157 with 245 used
now its stuck on 151 with 201 used... buggy as hell

167 with 253 used
180 with 268 used
214 with 300 used
239 with 379 used
240 with 380 used
240 with 381 used
240 with 393 used
240 with 480 used

Last edited by Rhyono : 06/07/17 at 11:05 AM.

05/26/17, 07:52 AM   #2
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Can you explain what the two numbers in each line are?

05/26/17, 07:56 AM   #3
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
Can you explain what the two numbers in each line are?
Hey Chip this is a quote from me.

I used the script

Code:
/script d(#SHARED_INVENTORY:GenerateFullSlotData(nil,BAG_BANK))
and the left number is the result of the script while the right number is the amount of used slots in my bank.

More info in the comment chain here: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1....html#comments

Problem is:
1) the number dosen't match the amount of used slots like it does when I use the same scrip for my BAG_BACKPACK
2) it shows 142 I take 3 glyphes out and put them back in and it shows 145... doesn't make sense
3) it always shows 240 if you have more then 380 bank space in use.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/26/17 at 08:03 AM.

05/26/17, 08:13 AM   #4
ZOS_ChipHilseberg
ZOS Staff!
Premium Member
Yes this person is from ZeniMax!
Try "/script d(#SHARED_INVENTORY:GenerateFullSlotData(nil, BAG_BANK, BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK))"

The bank is split into two bags, the original bank bag and the subscriber bank bag. When you have more things than would fit in BAG_BANK (more than 240 in your case it seems) the additional items will go into BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK which wasn't being accounted for in the original command.

05/26/17, 08:33 AM   #5
Tonyleila

Originally Posted by ZOS_ChipHilseberg View Post
Try "/script d(#SHARED_INVENTORY:GenerateFullSlotData(nil, BAG_BANK, BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK))"

The bank is split into two bags, the original bank bag and the subscriber bank bag. When you have more things than would fit in BAG_BANK (more than 240 in your case it seems) the additional items will go into BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK which wasn't being accounted for in the original command.
Ahh! That works perfectly and always matches the number of bank slots in use, guess that fixes the problem. It looks like items stay in the BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK even if you have less then 240 slots used. Good to know. E.g. I have 240 real bank space and only 230 of them are in use but the result of /script d(#SHARED_INVENTORY:GenerateFullSlotData(nil, BAG_SUBSCRIBER_BANK)) is 41! This explains why I coud take 3 out and in again and it they showed up in craft store.

Last edited by Tonyleila : 05/26/17 at 09:16 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Bug Reports » [notabug] GenerateFullSlotData anomalies