03/16/15, 10:03 AM   #1
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No more xp bar

Hello,

I know I could do it, but i don't really have time for, so, if anyone wnats a nice project, I will really like something like this :

->

Only shown when you're v14,
I don't really know if the original xp bar accept muli texturing like cp bar.

Many thanks if someone decide to work on.
03/30/15, 02:00 AM   #2
Sasky
I've been working on hijacking the existing controls and have some progress:

I'm running into some issues with initialization, but for the most part it's there. Worst case I'll have it delay the replacement code for after the initial show is done.

It still needs some cleanup (only replace on VR14, localization support, etc), but hopefully I can get it out this week.

Note: I'm reusing the bottom bar as an enlightenment pool instead of copying the fade control. That animation's only setup for the secondary bar and doesn't show more than one point anyways. Using 1.2mil max, but will probably look into indicating units of 100k a bit better on the bar.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	540
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	573  
03/30/15, 11:44 AM   #3
Randactyl
That looks awesome, Sasky. If you need/want another tester, I volunteer
04/01/15, 01:49 AM   #4
Sasky
Pending upload: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...ampionBar.html

There's still a couple things to do cleanup, but it should work fine.

The biggest issue I've been running into is trying to hijack the display on login. I haven't been able to get the hook in earlier for replacing the bar, and it already kicks off the show animation. This means on login it shows you actually gaining XP for 2.5 levels (the 1mil xp for the veteran rank is cached, but the max changes to 400k for the champion point). I've gotten around it so far by just delaying the init 6 seconds, but it's not ideal.

For the other, has anyone worked with CT_LINE controls? I'm thinking of using that to mark boundries of CP on the bar.
04/01/15, 07:34 AM   #5
merlight
Originally Posted by Sasky View Post
The biggest issue I've been running into is trying to hijack the display on login. I haven't been able to get the hook in earlier for replacing the bar, and it already kicks off the show animation. This means on login it shows you actually gaining XP for 2.5 levels (the 1mil xp for the veteran rank is cached, but the max changes to 400k for the champion point). I've gotten around it so far by just delaying the init 6 seconds, but it's not ideal.
There's a "Show" callback fired from this function, perhaps you could use that:
http://esodata.uesp.net/100010/src/i...r.lua.html#557

While going through that file, I got the impression it might be possible to create a new ProgressBarType and hook function ZO_PlayerProgressBarCurrentFragment:RefreshBaseType() to use that if VR>=14.

Originally Posted by Sasky View Post
For the other, has anyone worked with CT_LINE controls? I'm thinking of using that to mark boundries of CP on the bar.
These are basically textures repeated along a line. Used for transit lines in Cyrodiil, probably not what you want

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » No more xp bar