03/23/15, 09:18 PM   #1
Edge503
Larger weapons?

Hi, I recently started playing and well I found the weapons (Especially the Two-handed axes) quite small.

If it's possible, I'd like to request if anyone would be able to make the weapons appear larger than they really are. More so for an immersive effect for me anyway. I dunno if there's any others who found the small tiny axes not intimidating, especially for a large Nord/Orc in heavy armor wielding one. I found some Two-handed Swords are quite nice, but every axe that I pick up, it's pretty much a small stick with blades on one or each end.

The one-handed axes too look quite small as if they're hatchets for survival than actual battle to tear off a shield or maul someone's face apart. Just my opinion, and if it IS possible to do something like this, I thank you.
03/23/15, 09:40 PM   #2
Greevir

Originally Posted by Edge503 View Post
Hi, I recently started playing and well I found the weapons (Especially the Two-handed axes) quite small.

If it's possible, I'd like to request if anyone would be able to make the weapons appear larger than they really are. More so for an immersive effect for me anyway. I dunno if there's any others who found the small tiny axes not intimidating, especially for a large Nord/Orc in heavy armor wielding one. I found some Two-handed Swords are quite nice, but every axe that I pick up, it's pretty much a small stick with blades on one or each end.

The one-handed axes too look quite small as if they're hatchets for survival than actual battle to tear off a shield or maul someone's face apart. Just my opinion, and if it IS possible to do something like this, I thank you.
We're not able to change the models in the game.
03/23/15, 09:46 PM   #3
Edge503
Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
We're not able to change the models in the game.
Ok, thanks for telling me.
03/24/15, 07:37 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
No offense, but this would look to much comic style like WOW or other games IMO, if you upscale the weapon size.
The actual size is quite realistic (in most cases)

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Larger weapons?