04/07/15, 07:25 PM   #1
Naeramarth
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Show both weapon sets on character

I think the title is self-explaining I dont think this yould be too hard, but i havent found an addon that does this yet...
04/08/15, 04:58 AM   #2
BornDownUnder
I might be completely wrong here, I don't think the game recognizes you as having a 2nd weapon equipped until you swap to it... Pretty sure there is no API call for the secondary weapon or secondary ability bar for which one can grab information from.

In any case, even if there was I am not sure one could create such an addon as we can't introduce textures in a format like that, we can only introduce User Interface textures (Such as new attribute bar graphics, etc)

Would love to be given a heads up if I am incorrect on the API calls if there is one for the secondary weapon & ability, where the game does recognize it without having to swap to it.
04/08/15, 05:27 AM   #3
Ayantir

no it's possible, but i didn't really understood your request. could you be more explicit?

You want to add the weapon icon near the actionbar ? this one could be nice, i think.
04/08/15, 05:51 AM   #4
QuadroTony
Banned
he just wanna to see two skill bars at once, i guess
04/08/15, 05:55 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
"At character" means for me at the character screen and there you always see both weapon sets
So I guesss the request is to see both weapons sets at "the character" running around. Like seeing the character wearing a bow on the back AND 2 daggers at the legs?

Afaik this is not possible by addons as they cannot add the weapon graphics. They can just change existing code or add new code, but no ingame graphics.
04/08/15, 07:10 AM   #6
Naeramarth
yes Baertram got it right its actually what Im playing with right now: bow and 2 daggers, and i think it would be awesome to see both on your character as Baertram said, bow on the back as well as 2 daggers sheathed

Edit: didnt read the second paragraph.. ok, then I guess this post is useless I hope they implement it ingame at some point..

Last edited by Naeramarth : 04/08/15 at 08:30 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Show both weapon sets on character