12/04/17, 12:57 PM   #1
syzgod
AddOn Detection failed

My Minion stuck today the Detecting ESO-1 Addons, Detecting ESO-2 Addons. (ESO-2 only exist because i reseted the whole minion detection)

ERROR 2017-12-04 18:56:43,774 [JavaFX Application Thread] gg.minion.controller.MinionController:lambda$null$50(1081): AddOn Detection failed: {} java.lang.NullPointerException
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.addAddOn(AddOnDetectionService.java:145)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.detectAddOn(AddOnDetectionService.java:189)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.interrogateDirs(AddOnDetectionService.java:377)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService.access$700(AddOnDetectionService.java:51)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService$1.call(AddOnDetectionService.java:92)
at gg.minion.service.AddOnDetectionService$1.call(AddOnDetectionService.java:64)
at javafx.concurrent.Task$TaskCallable.call(Task.java:1423)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$null$492(Service.java:725)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at javafx.concurrent.Service.lambda$executeTask$493(Service.java:724)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Reinstalled Minion, same problem.
Attached Files
File Type: log minion.log (76.6 KB, 375 views)
File Type: xml minion.xml (9.7 KB, 542 views)

Last edited by syzgod : 12/04/17 at 01:07 PM.
12/05/17, 11:39 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Sorry, didn't see your thread since you replied to someone else's and not a new thread. I split yours off into its own thread for you.

I see the issue, its with the AddOn "FollowItem". It has some strange characters in FollowItem/FollowItem.txt on the title line that Minion can't parse.

If you go to your AddOn directory (C:\Users\<your windows username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns )try deleting the "FollowItem" folder, launch minion and then re-install "FollowItem". I'll contact the author and let him know of the issue.

Last edited by Dolby : 12/05/17 at 11:45 AM.
12/05/17, 11:46 AM   #3
syzgod
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Sorry, didn't see your thread since you replied to someone else's and not a new thread. I split yours off into its own thread for you.

I see the issue, its with the AddOn "FollowItem". It has some strange characters in FollowItem/FollowItem.txt on the title line that Minion can't parse.

If you go to your AddOn directory (C:\Users\<your windows username>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns )try deleting the "FollowItem" folder, launch minion and then re-install "FollowItem". I'll contact the author and let him know of the issue.
Thank you, that worked. Sorry I just didn't want to overspam the forum with a new thread.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » AddOn Detection failed