06/23/16, 05:38 AM   #1
Solinur
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
[outdated] Missing Buff Events

Hi,

it appears to me that some Events are currently not getting triggered for certain effects. One example would be the Major Force Buff from Aggressive Warhorn. It should Fire a EVENT_EFFECT_CHANGED when activated and another one when it runs out. Since it has a very different duration then Aggresive Warhorn itself it would be great if it could get its own event. (These things are implemented for Channelled Focus or Combat Prayer so I hope it is possible here as well). I also want to note that it properly fires EVENT_COMBAT_EVENT when it is gained and when it runs out.

A second example is the Proc of the Weapon Enchantment: Weapon Damage (Increases Weapon and Spell Damage).

It also doesn't fire an EVENT_EFFECT_CHANGED

Since I like to Theory Craft and also would like to give players a tool (my Addon Combat Metrics) to analyse data like this themselves, so they can improve, I would be very glad if this could be implemented.

Also there might be more situations where Events are missing but these are the examples I'm aware of right now. I also offer to try and find more if required.

Thx in advance, Solinur/decay

Edit: Weapon Damage Proc seems to be in as a Combat Event(mabe I had originally missed it?)

Last edited by Solinur : 07/26/16 at 06:41 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Missing Buff Events