03/05/17, 12:25 AM   #1
Hydromel
Need a new addon

Hello guys/girls

I would like if you find the project interesting, that you create an addon to allow the sharing and visualization of the % ultimate between tanks and healer in the same group, why? To allow better management of war horn rotations in trials (or other activity)

The main goal is to allow teams that do not play often to avoid the launch of 2 horn simultraneously and to avoid the loss of the buff Major force in instances where it is important to keep it, this will also help the Raidlead or the person who has to deal with the rotation normally, in a second time to allow an increasingly optimal rotation

With an interface smaller than that of managing the health of the members of the group, but with the possibility of having the name change order in the list according to the % ultimate they will have, so always have The person who finds it closest to having the horn at the top or bottom of the list to give information to the other 2 or 3 who have managed this rotation

The possibility of putting a priority in the list to the Tank or DK because these are the ones who will create more ultimate as well as those who will recover more quickly of the last ones last the combat so it is not impossible even certain that a DK In Tava catches people in the ultimate production and can take the place of another person in the rotation
for exemple: if a healer and a tank/DK have 100% of they horn to put the tank first in the list even if it was to the Healer to use is horn in the normal rotation

More idea:

-If you want to put a timer when a Horn is use in the groupe for have a traking buff (we alredy can have it but if we can have on only 1 addon maybe it's better)

-If you want/can to put a little option for know how mutch people will have the buff if you use your horn now (sometime in vmol we are not realy regroup, so for know if it's interesting to use it) so a check for know how mutch people are around you in 20 meters
03/05/17, 08:38 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The idea is good but I think it's too much effort.
Groups playing trials normally use voice communication and there should be ONE person who tells the order of the war horns/ultimates in the raid before boss fight and this person should just say "NOW" and the ultimate is thrown

Maybe someone who got the time and interest will fullfill your request but imo it's not needed as an addon.
03/05/17, 10:23 AM   #3
Hydromel
All the game can be finish without any addon with perfect player

i only ask if someone who want to do a new addon want to take the time to work on this one...

I alredy ask Woeler for this but he say he didn't have any time but the day this addon is ready to use he want to know it and try.

Don't say nobody need this if you don't need
03/05/17, 02:25 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
I said "imo it's not needed as an addon". I did not say nobody needs this.
It's my opinion, accept it or not. Your choice.
03/05/17, 02:38 PM   #5
Ayantir

As previously said, it's doable, but it use a feature which begins to be too much used.
but it's still doable (and I don't have time either).
03/15/17, 08:28 AM   #6
Meai

I looked into doing this because I thought it could be useful, however, it looks like you can see all your group makes resources, accept their ultimate always returns 0. You have access to your ultimate off, but not others.

I guess there could be some other way to hack through a solution, but not using the intended events and functions leaves a bad taste I'm my mouth.

So in short, as of right now, it isn't possible until ZOS lets us see others ultimate.
03/15/17, 09:30 AM   #7
Rhyono
Originally Posted by Meai View Post
I guess there could be some other way to hack through a solution, but not using the intended events and functions leaves a bad taste I'm my mouth.
I think Ayantir had already alluded to it: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...oupSocket.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Need a new addon