03/10/17, 08:47 AM   #1
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Item Log/Inventory History

Haven't found anything like this yet so my request this time is:

An Addon that logs every item and create a chart of it to see how many units of a item i got/lost (like about the last 50-100 changes of the total value - the more the better). Should be an extra point in the right-click menu in Inventory and Crafting-Bag.
Would this be possible?
Goal is to keep track if i gain or lose special items like hardeners or normal crafting items. That way you could see how profitable it is to do the daily writs and so on...
03/10/17, 12:55 PM   #2
Dolgubon

It would be possible, however if your goal is to see if writs are possible, you can use the lazy writ crafter. /outputwritstats will output what you've gottenn from writs. Some items are grouped up, like recipes are all under one group. /resetwritstatistics will reset the statistics.
03/10/17, 01:44 PM   #3
Gamer1986PAN
Originally Posted by Dolgubon View Post
It would be possible, however if your goal is to see if writs are possible, you can use the lazy writ crafter. /outputwritstats will output what you've gottenn from writs. Some items are grouped up, like recipes are all under one group. /resetwritstatistics will reset the statistics.
I know your lwc shows the current amount of items before you start crafting (i always start manually crafting)
The /outputwritstats was new for me, did not know u already integrated this - thats a really nice feature and goes into the direction i am looking for.
But there are other ways to get items like hardeners and i wanna have a chart showing me how much i get from all sources (the more detailed those scources can be the better). Combined with the LWC output it would be super-nice. Like Monday i got 5 Kuta 2 of Daily Writs 1 from the hireling and 2 from another Scource (like looting runes).

That way you would be able to find the most efficient way to farm special items and if you make + or - with the current way...
03/17/17, 11:37 AM   #4
Gamer1986PAN
Push.

Anyone willing to help with that addon?

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Item Log/Inventory History