03/04/17, 10:12 AM   #1
Anceane

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Can we remove Group 1, Group 2 text label

So some years ago i was using a script to remove the text label above the default raid group.

/script ZO_UnitFramesGroups:SetHidden(true)

(i was using it in 2015 before using any addon groups)

Memory can be bad, as it seems that today that script hide the whole group frame, not the group indicator Group 1, Group 2 ... above each group frame.

So is there a way to remove or hide that for people using the default group frame ? (not my case but i feel involved as i gave the script thinking to help and i did not at all)

Thank you

Last edited by Anceane : 03/04/17 at 10:25 AM.
03/04/17, 10:55 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
If "ZO_UnitFramesGroups" is removing the whole group frame this is the "parent" control for all the group frame content.
You can ues the addon ZGOO to check the "children" of this control (function zgoo_GetChildren()) and check if one of these children is the label above the group parts.
Maybe the label itsself is a children of a children of controls below the parent "ZO_UnitFramesGroups" so you need to dig through and use the zgoo_ToggleHidden() function to hide/show and see what it changes.
03/04/17, 11:12 AM   #3
Anceane

Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
If "ZO_UnitFramesGroups" is removing the whole group frame this is the "parent" control for all the group frame content.
You can ues the addon ZGOO to check the "children" of this control (function zgoo_GetChildren()) and check if one of these children is the label above the group parts.
Maybe the label itsself is a children of a children of controls below the parent "ZO_UnitFramesGroups" so you need to dig through and use the zgoo_ToggleHidden() function to hide/show and see what it changes.
okkkkk .... will do that. I remember Zgoo, will downloaded it again

Thank you

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » Can we remove Group 1, Group 2 text label