05/08/18, 03:05 PM   #1
StrangerFull
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
From which addon this

Hi all! Anyone knows from which addon this icon can be and how to disable this? Every time when I change zone I hear sound and this picture appears at center of screen. See screenshot.
05/08/18, 05:10 PM   #2
Kyoma
Would help to have the addon list to narrow it down.
05/09/18, 05:32 AM   #3
StrangerFull

I can detect addon by disabling them one by one but more interesting how to disable this picture and sound not addon.
05/10/18, 02:33 PM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Use the addon ZGOO. Install and enable it, then move the mouse above the icon as it appears and press return key to open chat, then type:

/zgoo mouse

press return again and check the upcomign ZGOO window, scroll down to Getname() function and check the bame shown there. If the texture of the shown icon is created via an addon the name is probaly something liek "AddonNameBuffIcon" etc.
05/12/18, 12:48 PM   #5
StrangerFull
It's impossible. This icon with sound apperas on 3-4 seconds. I must have supersonic hands for wrote this command and move mouse on icon.

PS Update. Well, no need supersonic hands. Addons not shows what it is. It's center screen announcement nothing changes when I move mouse on it. But if I disable all addons no announcements and sounds.

Last edited by StrangerFull : 05/12/18 at 01:17 PM.
05/12/18, 03:18 PM   #6
Scootworks

use /zgoo dmouse
this has a 3s delay
05/13/18, 01:50 AM   #7
Anceane

Originally Posted by StrangerFull View Post
It's impossible. This icon with sound apperas on 3-4 seconds. I must have supersonic hands for wrote this command and move mouse on icon.

PS Update. Well, no need supersonic hands. Addons not shows what it is. It's center screen announcement nothing changes when I move mouse on it. But if I disable all addons no announcements and sounds.
do you use LUI extended ? it seems like one part of the annoucements. If so in one of the modules there is a toggle to deactivate it.
If you dont find, just go on the addon page and ask, the author will answer you fast enough

As this is one module that i do not use i have no way to be sur of it, reason why i cant really help you
05/13/18, 05:40 PM   #8
ArtOfShred

Does this seem to appear in response to something? May be a set proc or something interacting with an addon.

LUIE has CSA's but nothing that would use that icon.
05/13/18, 09:32 PM   #9
Anceane

Originally Posted by StrangerFull View Post

try to enable 1 addon per addon and see which one is provoking that

i know its not really fun to do but at least once you know it will be easier to fix it
05/13/18, 11:46 PM   #10
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Download Notepad++, it's free and a good text editor with some nice tools like "Search in all files of a folder".
Start it, use the menu "Search" -> "Find in files".
Select the AddOns directory and search in all files for "CENTER_SCREEN_ANNOUNCE" (without the " ").
These addons use the center screen announce then and you can disable them one after another to find out which one is firing it.
05/18/18, 10:30 AM   #11
StrangerFull
I'm using LUI Extended. It's not LUI extended.No any delays can help me because zgoo doesn't show anything on this icon.
This icon and sound appears only if I change location, not teleport in current location, only on new location.
I have Notepad++ but way to find this icon by checking all addon files bad, more easy enable addons 1 by 1.
05/20/18, 07:54 AM   #12
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Did you read what I wrote above?

Use the "Search in files" menu point and search the folder c.\users\...\documents\Elder Scrolls Online\AddOns with ONE search for CENTER_SCREEN_ANNOUNCE.
It will tell you ALL addons with one search which use the CSAs.
You do not need to search each folder after another...
And you are able to disbale them first and check which one it is (if you are sure that CSA is the reason the icon appears).
05/23/18, 04:47 PM   #13
ArtOfShred

If you're still having this issue, you might also try searching through all files in your addons folder with Notepad++ for "ability_mage_064" - that's the texture displaed there. I'm not sure if whatever culprit addon is specifically displaying that icon - or if its pulling it from an ability or something - but could narrow it down.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Help/Support » From which addon this