06/08/16, 10:22 PM   #1
Tallarain
Question SousChef updating?

I love this addon for my Provisioners, but ESO complains that it is out of date. I ahve looked at several of the lua's and it appears that the crafting bags are missing any declarations.... There may be other things that are missing or need updating, is there work being done on SousChef?
06/09/16, 05:22 AM   #2
Randactyl
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Try out ESO Master Recipe List and see if it can't replace what you used Sous Chef for.
06/09/16, 05:48 AM   #3
sirinsidiator

Or CookeryWiz.
I used Sous Chef together with CookeryWiz, but with DB I had to deactivate it and I don't really miss it so far. Could also be that I do not care about the ingredients that much anymore now that I have an infinite craft bag which holds them all.
EDIT: and it looks like somebody has updated it in the comments section for Sous Chef. Use at your own risk though as it hasn't gone through ESOUI and also wasn't made by a known addon author.

Last edited by sirinsidiator : 06/09/16 at 05:51 AM.
06/09/16, 06:11 AM   #4
Scootworks

i'm using ESO Master Recipe and CraftStore

i think there are a lot of addons which are be replaced now.
06/09/16, 06:37 AM   #5
Ayantir

You souldn't unoficially update addons when you're not the author and you clearly known that there is at least 1 replacements for it (here ESOMRL, CraftStore, CookeryWiz).

I know you may be attached to something but it's a waste of time.
06/09/16, 12:25 PM   #6
Tallarain
Wink ESO Master Recipe list

I've been tinkering with the settings for ESO Master Recipe, and I would prefer if I could set the check mark for recipes not known instead of known recipes. Seeing all those grey check marks when hunting a merchant for that one last recipe is distracting & eye straining. At least with only having check marks for the unknown recipes the amount of check marks will decrease as one acquires them. IMHO that was the strength of SousChef...If the maintainers of ESO Master Recipe can add that functionality then ESO Master Recipe will certainly replace SousChef in my addon order.
06/09/16, 01:21 PM   #7
sirinsidiator

If it is just hunting for recipes you could also use AwesomeGuildStore's known recipe filter. It allows you to hide all recipes that you have already learned.
06/09/16, 01:59 PM   #8
Ayantir

If you go in options of ESOMRL, you can change the behavior and have only the mark when you don't know the recipe
The option exists since I asked all features of sous chef being pushed into ESOMRL few months ago

And as sirinsidiator said, AGS has an embedded (un)known filter.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » SousChef updating?