10/24/14, 04:43 AM   #1
w33zl

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Important note - wMerchant, Shopkeeper and ESO Safe

Due to recent changed made for Shopkeeper both ESO Safe and w33zl's Merchant is affected.

A quick-fix to this problem is to revert to the old version of Shopkeeper. See download archive for details.

Now you might think "why should I revert to an old version of Shopkeeper when ESO Safe is the issue here". That is a relevant question, and this is my personal view on this. As Shopkeeper would no longer be maintained I see no reason to invest a hefty amount of time adopting to the major changes made in Shopkeeper. And as wMerchant will provide more or less all the same functionality as Shopkeeper I don't find it meaningful to adopt and maintain Shopkeeper itself. And since my long term goal is to be totally independent of Shopkeeper I would suggest temporarily revert back to the old 0.9.7 version that works with ESO Safe and w33zl's Merchant.

Onwards Shopkeeper might be adopted by another developer and then I would either have to adopt to future branches of Shopkeeper or (better yet) provide my own data mining (which I have already begun testing). In the meantime the choice is yours. Could you live without the new features in Shopkeeper 1.0 or do you prefer Shopkeeper over w33zl's Merchant.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by w33zl : 10/24/14 at 04:51 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » Released AddOns » Important note - wMerchant, Shopkeeper and ESO Safe