04/20/16, 10:10 AM   #1
Wandamey
[outdated] Quest log typos - writs item ID

I just read the future features of DB and saw that we will be able to poison things.

Too bad I just created an addon to save tripots from writs picking, but there is a typo in some quests that will be annoying to save tripoisons (if anything like this exists)

Essence of RAVAGE health (en, de, fr) asks for Essence of health in the complete description
Panacea of RAVAGE health (en, fr) asks for Panacea of health.

So can it be corrected, or way better, can we get an API that gives us the expected itemid of quests and be done with all the typo issues? (there are a plethora, especially in french)

Thanks!

04/25/16, 09:42 PM   #2
Wandamey
I'm sorry to insist but some ... hmm.. gentleman... found clever to put plurals in all german writs to reflect the number of items to craft or pickup with DB.
With a little accusative for the glyphs too just to piss us a bit more. Seriously? that's hours of checking over 3/4 days to fix them all, and that every DLC in case some random poet went there and made a change in whatever language.
And we also need to go to coldharbor to acces higher levels and the wayshrine is not there for templates.

Can this be adressed please? (yes, sorry, i'm angry)

Edit : my bad, it's not an accusative for the rune, it was already there, it's a Plural! yes! they did change it to plural where we have to craft one single item too. (runes, potions etc...) Why, just why? Is having a Plural form for a single item somehow more chiadé than a Singular form x n for a Plural and no one ever told me?

Last edited by Wandamey : 04/26/16 at 07:08 AM. Reason: erratum

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » Wish List » [outdated] Quest log typos - writs item ID