02/05/17, 04:39 AM   #1
ArtOfShred

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
BUG: OnExperienceUpdate(previousExperience) on 49 -> Champ Level transition

In the process of making experience update readouts in chat for LUI, I discovered an issue with the previousExperience value returned by OnExperienceUpdate when the player transitions from Level 49 --> Champion Levels.

Normally when you level up, if you have 500 XP to go, and gain 1500, you now have 1000 XP that is applied toward the next level. However, when transitioning to Champion Levels, you are set at 0 XP for the current champion point.

The value for previousExperience doesn't seem to be updating correctly to read 0. I'm not sure if currentExperience is correct either, but it's always relative so I assume its just the sum of previousExperience + change.

Note that I had 0 experience at Champion Level 634 when I gained that 1241, which should have brought me to a total currentExperience of 1241. Any events following this the values update and display correctly, its just incorrect on the first experience gain after hitting Champion Levels.

Last edited by ArtOfShred : 02/05/17 at 07:22 AM.

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » BUG: OnExperienceUpdate(previousExperience) on 49 -> Champ Level transition