11/22/17, 12:24 PM   #1
vecny.samotar

Improved chat administration

would not anyone come up with an addon for improved chat administration?

I will explain more precisely what I am about: I would like an addon where I could choose what I want it to be displayed. now you can create additional settings in the default settings, but you can enable or disable the following types of sayings: say, tell, emote, zone, yell, group, npc, and guild. but I would like to have individual settings for every bookmark so that in addition to what to set up in the default settings, I have the option to set the whisp, combat, and especially various system administration on or off.

I have a few addons that I want to alert you to certain events and I would like to keep them, but I only have the option to show them on a certain bookmark and on the other sites so that they do not show what the default settings are, something like World of Warcraft or swtor there to be set so from each of the embedded displays only certain types of reports. for various system administrations I will overlook the reports that are for me
11/23/17, 04:30 AM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
A system message is a system message, you can't filter them between addon 1, 2, 3, game etc.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Improved chat administration