04/08/14, 05:49 PM   #1
madslane
Installed but not.

So I uninstalled ESO and deleted all content from my PC. Then re-installed it.

Minion states I have all these addons installed, when in fact I do not. I deleted the old ESO game from it, and create a new one. Still showing all these addons installed when they aren't.

Basically ESO installed. Minion installed. Minion had ESO directory (Documents/ESO/Live/Addons). Uninstalled ESO. Re-installed ESO. Launched Minion. Minion said all Addons were still installed. Deleted the game from Minion. Added a new game to Minion. Path to addons is same as before. Minion still shows addons installed. Looked in foward. No addons installed.

Hope that makes sense. I'm going to uninstalled Minion and re-install and see if that corrects issue.

Uninstalled and re installed minion did nothing. I told it to remove all components from my PC. It did not. I was still logged in and it still showed ESO as a game. I did not need to set one up as before.

Last edited by madslane : 04/08/14 at 05:53 PM.
04/08/14, 05:59 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Uninstalling Minion doesnt remove the .minion folder and thats where it keeps a simple db of installed AddOns. Currently there is no sanity check for the db.

So if you go to C:\Users\<username>\.minion and delete your minion.xml it should reset Minion

Last edited by Dolby : 04/08/14 at 06:05 PM.
04/08/14, 07:16 PM   #3
madslane
Originally Posted by Dolby View Post
Uninstalling Minion doesnt remove the .minion folder and thats where it keeps a simple db of installed AddOns. Currently there is no sanity check for the db.

So if you go to C:\Users\<username>\.minion and delete your minion.xml it should reset Minion
Thanks. It worked!
04/10/14, 01:04 PM   #4
ddhelynn
Sigh...

I'll have to do without the add ons. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, it simply gets stuck loading and never gets past the initial loading screen, nor does it list ESO in the list of games. I'm simply not techie enough to begin to know what to mess around with so I'll leave it be.
04/10/14, 01:47 PM   #5
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by ddhelynn View Post
I'll have to do without the add ons. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, it simply gets stuck loading and never gets past the initial loading screen, nor does it list ESO in the list of games. I'm simply not techie enough to begin to know what to mess around with so I'll leave it be.
I can step you through it. What operating system do you have?
04/10/14, 08:13 PM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
In the mean time, you can install your addons manually.
http://www.esoui.com/forums/faq.php?..._howto_install

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Installed but not.