02/09/18, 12:03 PM   #1
syzgod
Motifs

Is anyone planning to make a 'What motifs I need?' add-on?

Since we can preview/create our outfit without actually knowing the motif it would be nice to have an add-on which can track what motifs we need for a desired outfit. I'm talking about the Outfit system in the next patch of course.
02/09/18, 02:01 PM   #2
sirinsidiator

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
This will be part of the vanilla interface. It shows you detailed information on how to unlock an armor or weapon style in the tooltip for the entry.
02/09/18, 02:50 PM   #3
syzgod
Originally Posted by sirinsidiator View Post
This will be part of the vanilla interface. It shows you detailed information on how to unlock an armor or weapon style in the tooltip for the entry.
I don't need a tooltip, I want an add-on which can make/save a (wish)list which motifs I need. So once I'm at the Guild Store I can see which ones I need to buy. Or farm if I choose to. Like some right click on the piece of armor/weapon and "Add to list" then it will be tracked, I can open an add-on window/list everytime, everywhere to see which motifs I need. Not the full set of motifs by style but only the pieces what I really need to make my Outfit I want to create.
02/10/18, 09:39 PM   #4
Scheills
I use CraftStore CC to track what motifs I do and don't know. Unfortunately, as far as I know, it either highlights all unknown motifs or none of them. I'm not aware of a way to select certain motifs to track.
02/12/18, 04:45 PM   #5
emotep
Research Grid does this, but it's a bit clunky. You have to mouseover each Motif set and it shows which chapters you have.
04/06/18, 01:59 PM   #6
MurkyMais
Trait Buddy is handy, not as robust as craft store. Like craft store it shows you everything that can be crafted. You can look up to find out what you are missing.

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1058-TraitBuddy.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Motifs