07/11/14, 04:18 AM   #1
testguys
Automatic Update and ZrMiniMap-Updated

Hi guys,

some issues i came across with the latest update of Minion.

Still an issue: Automatic Updates.
If activated under options, it will work for some days, and then i'll have to manually "undial" Automatic AddOn update and then activate it again. After i have deleted in folder .minion the file minion.xml, the client will set up again and Minion will work again for some days, then it breaks again.

ZrMiniMap - Updates
Minion seems to mix up ZrMiniMap-Updated (it is the latest running version afaik), ZrMM - Modified and ZrMM - Modified With Border. I have installed ZrMiniMap - Updated and Minion presented an "Update" with ZrMM - Modified With Border, which is old.

Cheers
07/11/14, 10:04 AM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you install the addon through Minion? I don't think it should get confused if it installed it.
07/11/14, 10:29 AM   #3
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by testguys View Post
Hi guys,

some issues i came across with the latest update of Minion.

Still an issue: Automatic Updates.
If activated under options, it will work for some days, and then i'll have to manually "undial" Automatic AddOn update and then activate it again. After i have deleted in folder .minion the file minion.xml, the client will set up again and Minion will work again for some days, then it breaks again.
Can you post your minion.xml and minion0.log when it stops working again?

Originally Posted by testguys View Post
ZrMiniMap - Updates
Minion seems to mix up ZrMiniMap-Updated (it is the latest running version afaik), ZrMM - Modified and ZrMM - Modified With Border. I have installed ZrMiniMap - Updated and Minion presented an "Update" with ZrMM - Modified With Border, which is old.

Cheers
When you delete your minion.xml Minion has to try and re-figure out what each AddOn is. Since there are so many different versions of ZrMM its almost impossible for Minion to choose the right one. So this will happen every time you delete Minions database inside the minion.xml.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Automatic Update and ZrMiniMap-Updated