09/12/14, 06:21 AM   #1
Tankqull
[REQUEST] someone willing to continue JunkBuster?

Hi,
as i´m totally unable to do it on my own would someone be willing to continue junkbuster?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info266-JunkBuster.html

as it is the only looting tool that allows the user to create its own filteroptions. wich allows much more customization than any other tool i´ve stumbled upon.

Greetings T.
04/26/16, 06:20 PM   #2
Durnik
help

This addon is working currently for me in live. however, its not in PTS. anyone able to work on this? I'm not even sure how to begin fixing it to work. LOVE this addon because I can directly destroy items i pick up.
04/27/16, 01:20 AM   #3
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Have a look at Dustman addon, it got the same options afaik and even some more, and it is updated and works.
I did not compare the 2 addons in detail so I migt miss some differences though!
04/27/16, 07:25 PM   #4
Durnik
Thank you for the reply. I did look at the dustman a couple of times but it wont work for me. I prefer junkbuster (and only use it for) 1 item. The ability to pick up and destroy immediately.

Dustman will destroy all "junk" items. This is where I'm odd. I put items I don't want to see in my regular inventory in junk items and keep "junk" items. So I essentially use the junk items as a folder (stuff like items for writs, consumables I want to keep/use.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [REQUEST] someone willing to continue JunkBuster?