08/19/16, 07:24 AM   #1
AlchemicalSolution
No addons present

Hi all

I've installed Minion on my machine and on my girlfriend's. In both cases I'd manually installed addons prior to that, and on my machine all bar one worked, but on my gfs machine none did.

So I installed Minion on both, and my machine is now working fine, but there are no addons showing at all on my gfs machine when she logs in to ESO.

Originally I was struggling to get the addons to install in Minion (couldn't locate the addons folder) but a system restart sorted that out. The addons are now showing in Minion, but still not in the game. There's no 'addons' option showing under the 'settings' menu in-game, and nothing showing up under the main 'addons' menu.

I've attached the .log and .xml files.

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: log minion.log (26.6 KB, 697 views)
File Type: xml minion.xml (1.8 KB, 772 views)
08/19/16, 11:07 AM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Hi AlchemicalSolution,

The minion.xml you attached here shows that Minion is trying to save the addons in the following location C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Zenimax Online. Some how it was given the wrong path.

To change the path:
  • Open Minion and once loaded go to the 'Options' tab.
  • Click the folder icon under 'Game AddOn folder Path' and a file browser window should open.
  • Browse to your AddOn folder generally located in C:\Users\< username >\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\live\AddOns
  • Single click the AddOns folder and then press 'Select' or 'Open' on the file browser window at the bottom.
  • You should notice the path has changed under options now.
  • Restart Minion and hopefully all will work.

Last edited by Dolby : 08/19/16 at 11:10 AM.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » No addons present