02/13/18, 05:19 PM   #1
Dalisar
What Functions are for Guild Store Searching?

I've been looking at the list of all the functions that can be utilized and have put a handful of them to use, but am still having difficulties trying to figure out which ones are for interacting with the guild store. I see a lot for "Market" or "Kiosk" or "TradingHouse".

I love AwesomeGuildStore, but I also wouldn't mind having something light weight to just check for a single item. For example, you want to just look for Ta runes (for whatever reason). I have an xml set with buttons to run functions and the like, so I would like to just be able to be in a guild store, hit a button and have it execute a search for those runes.

Nothing fancy, more just I wanted to try my hand at LUA since not used it before. Any help would be appreciated in pointing me in the right way.

Thanks!
02/13/18, 05:37 PM   #2
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Use AwesomeGuildStore favorites feature ?
02/13/18, 05:38 PM   #3
Rhyono
Without implementing an intelligent item selection analysis, this could only be done via cycling through every page (~3s? intervals) until it ran into Ta runes. AGS can already do this if you set it to auto move to the next page if there are no matches. It's far slower than just going to the right item group in the first place.
02/13/18, 05:38 PM   #4
Dalisar
@Ayantir
Sure, but part of this is just dinking around to try and do something with LUA and learn the API. Like I said, I love AGS and use it daily, just was wondering what functions I'd use if I wanted to toy around with something.
02/13/18, 05:39 PM   #5
Dalisar
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
Without implementing an intelligent item selection analysis, this could only be done via cycling through every page (~3s? intervals) until it ran into Ta runes. AGS can already do this if you set it to auto move to the next page if there are no matches. It's far slower than just going to the right item group in the first place.
Yeah looking at the lua files form AGS it looked pretty in depth, but was just curious of what functinos would acutally cause the query or filters.
02/13/18, 05:41 PM   #6
Rhyono
I believe the relevant features are situated near SetTradingHouseFilter in the API.
02/14/18, 07:23 AM   #7
sirinsidiator

Text search is not part of the API. You'll have to roll your own filter system in order to do something like that... 10/10 can't recommend as a beginners task

ESOUI » Developer Discussions » General Authoring Discussion » What Functions are for Guild Store Searching?