04/17/17, 07:33 AM   #1
MagiczneTornado
[Request/Search] Text Search field/filter for furniture crafting interface.

Looking for a simple addon that will add a "text search" field in craft station blueprint/design/pattern/diagram/formula/praxis

With 1000 of crafted furniture known when I'm looking for that specific one I want to make it would be a tremendous help to be able to simply type in name and filter out all unwanted furniture instead of closing/opening each section (heart, dining, etc.) and manually searching for it.
04/25/17, 01:25 AM   #2
manavortex

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I second this.

I really like the user interface of CraftStore.

Are there any plans to touch the crafting interface at any point?
04/29/17, 08:13 AM   #3
Gamer1986PAN
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Original Author AlphaLemming wanted to complete rework the Crafting-Stations with Artisan but he didn't finish it before he quit the Game. I still hope he is coming back one day but i dont really believe it. Because the Enchanter and the Cooking Station rocks i know Artisan would be Awesome. Only the Preview of Furnishings with Craft-Store is not working right now.

But to topic. I would really like Search-Filters in all Crafting Stations especially for motifs would be awesome...

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request/Search] Text Search field/filter for furniture crafting interface.