11/04/15, 11:42 PM   #1
caligrown
REQUEST/SEARCH - Show/Hide elements of UI when equip/sheath

I am using Advanced UI for the Action-Bar & Minimap, and Wykkyd's Enhanced HUD for centering the Health/Magicka/Stamina bars.

I have these set to "Always Show".

I was wondering if there was some way to make these elements show when you equip a weapon, and hide when you sheath. That way, you can see everything right away when you equip and need them, and then have them disappear when you don't and the screen won't be obstructed at all.

This might be a complicated request due to using different addons for different UI elements, but any suggestions would be appreciated!
11/05/15, 03:26 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I didn't test it but maybe the addons use the standard game settings (Always show/Don't show/Auto) too and the controls will be hidden if you use "Auto" and are out of combat.
Did you test this already?
11/05/15, 07:50 PM   #3
caligrown
Advanced UI action bar works with the normal game settings, (auto-show, don't, always). The map is either ON/OFF, and Wykkyd's centered resource bars are also ON/OFF (and obviously no standard setting to change this).

Maybe what I am hoping for is a bit too specific....essentially I wish there was another setting in the standard menu for "Show action/resource bars when weapon is equipped". Even when not in combat, whenever you equip/sheath your weapon, those UI elements will show/hide respectively (even for the minimap would be great!).

That way it's a perfect medium of having all your UI shown when you want them (equip weapon), and having a nice clean screen for immersion (sheath weapon).

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » REQUEST/SEARCH - Show/Hide elements of UI when equip/sheath