01/11/16, 01:55 PM   #1
Strongfort
Any mods with combat alerts? (block warning for example)

Hello, I just recently started playing ESO and started digging into mods now.

I'm really enjoying FTC for the damage indicators and such. I tried Combat Cloud, and I liked the alerts it would give like "Dodge!". Is there any mods that add just those text alerts? The one I saw that did is now outdated and unsupported.
01/12/16, 11:42 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Did you test the one you saw (which one is it btw?) and activated outdated addons in the ingame addons list? Maybe it will work? Is not always broken just because it is outdated :-)
01/12/16, 11:55 AM   #3
Strongfort
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Did you test the one you saw (which one is it btw?) and activated outdated addons in the ingame addons list? Maybe it will work? Is not always broken just because it is outdated :-)
I didn't try it yet. It was Simple Combat Alerts - but the last update (from the author in the comments) was nearly a year ago. I've actually swapped to LUI Extended since it has some alerts. I just wish FTC would add the same thing.
01/13/16, 05:36 AM   #4
Sideshow

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Why not just disable everything except for the alerts you need?
01/13/16, 09:53 AM   #5
Strongfort
Originally Posted by Sideshow View Post
Why not just disable everything except for the alerts you need?
Thanks Sideshow - that's actually exactly what I did yesterday. Took me a couple days to think of that sadly! I've got Combat Cloud running just the alerts along with FTC. So far so good!
01/20/16, 08:06 PM   #6
JC242

Originally Posted by Strongfort View Post
Thanks Sideshow - that's actually exactly what I did yesterday. Took me a couple days to think of that sadly! I've got Combat Cloud running just the alerts along with FTC. So far so good!
I used to run LUIE in combination with FTC for that very reason. Now I just run LUIE. I miss some of the features of FTC, but it doesn't do ONE thing I absolutely cannot live without: The skill icon/status bar highlight that shows me when I've got a proc I can use to make a good skill a great one.

Floating text alerts get lost in all the damage/healing spam.

Last edited by JC242 : 01/20/16 at 08:07 PM. Reason: added a line

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Any mods with combat alerts? (block warning for example)