01/23/16, 01:38 PM   #1
Savil
Gathering Node Route AddOn

Greetings,

I'm looking for an add on that works with HarvestMap's saved nodes and the MiniMap add ons and is able to draw visible lines between gathered nodes on a currently selected regional map for better farming efficiency. Anything like that exist currently for ESO? If not, is anyone able to create such a thing? I'd be able to finance said project on a percentage complete basis with an incentive bonus for project completion.

R/,
@Savil - USA (PC)
01/23/16, 02:27 PM   #2
Savil
Just to give a crude example of what I mean visually after the magic would happen in the background and then would overlay the lines on the main map and mini-map. I wouldn't even be opposed to an add on that would let your draw lines manually so long as these lines didn't have visual stacking priority over existing icons on the map.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Routes.jpg
Views:	309
Size:	311.0 KB
ID:	677  

Last edited by Savil : 01/23/16 at 02:32 PM. Reason: grammar
01/24/16, 11:48 PM   #3
Savil
Anyone going to take a swing at this one?
01/24/16, 11:55 PM   #4
Ayantir

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Map is not really realistic there is more than 100 nodes of each type in each map like auridon.

Clifs and mountains should be taken in consideration, lot of thing for nothing really important.

Just use harvestmap and your compas ? it's very easy and already here since release.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Gathering Node Route AddOn