06/19/18, 10:28 AM   #1
murkalurk2099
A call for a proper buff/debuff tracker

I've been messing around with the buff/debuff trackers on esoui, and I just can't find one that work just the way it should. Circonian's Bufftracker was interesting in that it could show when buffs are not active and it was easy to blacklist buffs and move them around to the different bars, but has a super fugly radial border that can't be changed. S'rendarr looks nice, bit it's too hard to control which buffs show up where. The one in LUI comes so close I could cry. I like that I can move the buffs and abilities I want to track to the "prominent bar" but I am not able to turn off the other bars and keep that one active, as I don't want to see my other buffs or the buffs that other players put on me (too much clutter when dozens of them are active). Aura Mastery is pretty much exactly what I want: I manually configure the modules to show up, but that AddOn will take cumulatively days of full-time work to set up for all my characters (look up the ability ID's then configure each and every module individually, changing the font sizes and colors, icons, positions etc).

Basically, as an example, all I want to do with my stamplar is monitor when Major Brutality from my potions, Minor Force from Rearming Trap, Major Savagery from Biting Jabs are active, since those are the buffs that I directly control that affect my weapon damage and crit values, and maybe skills like Deadly Cloak too, since it's important to keep the uptime 100% on those.

On the debuff side, it would be good to have an indicator on the uptime of all the debuffs that only I apply to an enemy, so all the skills like Poison Injection, Caltrops, Power of the Light, Rending Slashes, so I can keep them up 100% if possible. So this bar would not show ANY debuffs that other players apply.

So that's all, two bars, one to track abilities and buffs that boost my weapon/spell damage, weapon/crit, and any buffs that apply DoTs (eg. Deadly Cloak), then another bar to track the DoT's that I apply the enemy target (Poison Injection, Caltrops, Rending Slashes, etc), while IGNORING all the buffs and debuffs that other players/NPC's are adding to me or my target. I'm sure other people would like more customizability, so the possibility of adding more bars and being able to choose any buff/debuff/ability to show up there would be nice, but I only need two. I like things simple.

I like the way LUI looks, except the border glow and radial cooldown border colors would have to be customizable or able to be shut off, and be able to change the layout to vertical or horizontal, and I want to be able to shut off any other bars that I don't need. Also, if I want to have the cooldown bars, then it would be nice to pick two colors to make it match DarkUI's and JoGroup's color schemes. Looks are important.

I would be willing to pay millions in in-game gold to whoever can do this.

Last edited by murkalurk2099 : 06/19/18 at 10:30 AM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » A call for a proper buff/debuff tracker