06/07/17, 04:04 PM   #1
lnfinity
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Dungeon Achievement Tracker

Whenever I browse through my achievments I discover new uncompleted dungeon/veteran dungeon achievements and there are so many that I simply can not memorize them so I'll just go like "Ah whatever man, just run the dungeons often enough and you'll eventually complete them some day".
Now wouldn't it be nice to have an achievement tracker that activates once you enter a dungeon and highlights the achievements and even updates them(respectively their numbers) as you run through the dungeon just like the quest tracker?
I don't know if something like this is possible, but I think a lot of people would enjoy such an addon.
06/07/17, 04:29 PM   #2
Scootworks

this?

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...onTracker.html
06/07/17, 04:33 PM   #3
lnfinity
Originally Posted by Scootworks View Post
It goes in the right direction, but it only shows if a character completed a dungeon, no information about the specific achievements is given (e.g. Slay x bone colossi in city of ash 2 // speed challenge // no death challenge)
06/09/17, 01:43 PM   #4
lnfinity
Nobody interested in creating such thing? :/
06/12/17, 05:06 AM   #5
Letho
cant speak for other authors ofc, but I imagine this functionality is not regarded to be vital enough. This addon would merely save you some clicks in "one-time-only"-situations (as soon as s.b. got an achievement, it is not of interest anymore), there is more important things to do
07/01/17, 09:08 AM   #6
lnfinity
Originally Posted by Letho View Post
cant speak for other authors ofc, but I imagine this functionality is not regarded to be vital enough. This addon would merely save you some clicks in "one-time-only"-situations (as soon as s.b. got an achievement, it is not of interest anymore), there is more important things to do
Don't know.. there are so many stupid achievements added to old dungeons regularly which I still don't have (while I am a day1 player) and you could say the same about skyshards or lorebooks.
I for one would find such a tracker very helpful!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Dungeon Achievement Tracker