06/23/23, 05:20 AM   #1
Aheno
[Request] Hide Obvious Information and Elements

Hi. I'm trying to find an addon(s) that can hide the companion's healthbar. They don't die very often and if they do I just finish the fight myself. I prefer to have the extra immersive screen space.

The stamina bar is an obvious tell when I'm running and should I become out of breath I stop for a moment. I am a stamina build so this doesn't run out often. I would prefer it to be invisible, or only show up when it is depleted.

The last unnecessary element is the top right location information. Basically I know where I am or I don't care to be reminded where I am - I probably teleported there with Beam Me Up. I would like it to never show.

06/23/23, 07:02 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
For the 2nd "Stamina bar": Isn't there a vanilla game setting to show/hide the action bars and attribute bars? Or was it only "Show in combat" or "Automatically" but there is no "Always off"?
06/23/23, 11:59 PM   #3
Aheno
It believes running is combat so it will show the depleting stamina bar every time you are sprinting.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » [Request] Hide Obvious Information and Elements