12/13/17, 05:07 PM   #1
Ungrave
Show Undiscovered Map Locations

All I want are the undiscovered map locations to be shown on the map, the way it is when you turn on the "Show unknown POIs" option with Destinations with the "Default" map pins, and that's all. None of the achievement, quest giver, collectible, weird colors, custom icons, etc. Just Unknown PoI, with ESO style icons.

Is there any addon that can do this, that is updated to the most recent DLC? Or a UserSettings tweak I can use? A game option I am missing? Do I need to learn how to make an addon so I can do this?

Edit: Resolved.

Last edited by Ungrave : 01/04/18 at 10:39 PM.
12/14/17, 10:30 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Addon search -> Category map

Destinations e.g.
12/14/17, 11:16 AM   #3
Rhyono
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post

Destinations e.g.
Originally Posted by Ungrave View Post
option with Destinations with the "Default" map pins
I think he knew about that one.
12/14/17, 03:12 PM   #4
Ungrave
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post

Destinations e.g.
Destinations has not been updated with Clockwork City map locations, and it seems like it probably won't. I have also tried TTMP and Quest Map, and they aren't what I'm looking for either. They are more focused on quest givers, not map locations. There was an older addon called Undiscovered that would probably work, but even that is a little more complex, and regardless is discontinued.

I am saying that there is a lot about the Destinations addon that I don't use. If that addon was still being updated, I would just turn off the unused options, as I have been. But I really only need one basic feature, and for it to be kept up to date. I like the way Destinations handles undiscovered map locations, but I really don't need the rest of the addon.

I'm also willing to do it myself if there is no other option. I just need to figure out how. Not update Destinations, but make something else.
12/15/17, 03:00 AM   #5
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
Originally Posted by Rhyono View Post
I think he knew about that one.
Oh sorry, I had read the text but somehow overread it then

As you wrote above:
If you use Destinations you could disable all the other options then to not show any other map stuff.
Even if you open the map there is the filter tab where you can just demark the ones of destinations that you do not want to see then.

The Destinations author is currently not working on addons so we just will have to wait for it to get updated with Clockwork city POIs.
Or maybe find the info how it's stored in the addon and do it on our selves, and provide him the data so he can update it.
01/04/18, 10:38 PM   #6
Ungrave
This request has been resolved by Map Pins.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Show Undiscovered Map Locations