09/19/17, 12:05 PM   #1
Jemcrystal
Question Is there an addon that shows housing teleport?

I am not talking about being able to teleport persay. I am more specifically talking about being able to "see" where you could teleport to. I am tired of right clicking guild member names and hoping just maybe they might have a home then if they do porting to who knows where.

Reworded, I want to be able to open up my guild panel and see (1) If they even allow visitors and (2) Where the house is. I do not want to right click and attempt a teleport to people who do not own a home.

I want to know where I am going. Take the guess work out. But not like something where I only get to preset my bestest buddy friends and guild leader's house. I want into anyone's home at any time without any presets, so long as they have a home with visit permission.

Try to make it even clearer I Paint.net'ed a pic:

09/19/17, 06:08 PM   #2
Valve

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Hey, I believe this isn't really possible given the current API right now (unless it's been changed recently and I haven't seen).

It could be possible to make an addon like this, but it would require attempting to visit each person's player house one by one (not really ideal).

See this thread if you want some more information:
http://www.esoui.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6994

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Is there an addon that shows housing teleport?