10/23/17, 05:40 AM   #1
hypnoboggled
Request: Clothier workbench sort

I would really like two clothier workbench tabs (instead of the current one), one that only shows light armour and another that only shows medium armour. E.G. I would only like to research medium armours and destroy light armours (or the other way around) without having to check their name each time to make sure I am not breaking down something I actually want to research.

So, to clarify, a mod that separates light and medium armours at the workbench.

Hope someone can help
10/23/17, 08:34 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There is no addon available afaik that wil lsplit the two workbenches.
And we are not able to split it up via addons or it would take too much time to get it to work somehow.

What about marking your items/hiding them at the crafting stations.
You could use the addon "Auto Category" to build light and medium armor at the workbench.
Or use addons like AdvancedFilters to only show (filter) your ligt armor and then force them to the sell as garbage tab with a keybinding from DoItAll with FCOItemSaver support.
Or mark the items with FCOItemSaver for deconstrcution (mass marking included and additionally enabled with AdvancedFilters + plugins) and mass deconstruckt them with DoItAll afterwards.
Or let an addon like Dustman achieve this automatically for you!

In addition with other research addons like ResearchAssistant, or CraftStore or AutoResaerch you would speed up your researches too.
10/24/17, 05:06 AM   #3
hypnoboggled
I am not asking to split the workbenches.
I need to sort armour by type at the workbench in the same way that you can already sort it when you go to your bank (or that might be a mod, not sure).
10/27/17, 04:41 AM   #4
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
You mean you want two "sub tabs" for the "deconstruction" and "improvement" tabs then.
In the inventory/bank this is not standard and comes from an addon like AdvancedFilters.
But AF does not support the crafting stations.

Maybe you can use this addon to sort the stuff in the deconstruction and improvement tabs for you (no 2 tabs but a simple sort in your wished order):
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8...rtIt.html#info

Not sure though if it still works AND works at the crafting stations, so you need to test it.
10/29/17, 05:07 PM   #5
Gamer1986PAN
I guess what hypnoboggled asks for is:

It Splits on crafting and deconstruction the light and the medium armor if you want it to. The Addon that is able to do this is CirconiansFilterIt
10/29/17, 05:16 PM   #6
Tonyleila

WHat you are looking for is CraftStore it will show a pink !!! when you can still research an item everywhere also when you are in the deconstruction window. Simply klick on your name in the menu then klick the 3 small checkboxes next to the char name in the overview http://cdn-eso.mmoui.com/preview/pvw3993.png

This addon may help too:
http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...ionFilter.html

Last edited by Tonyleila : 10/29/17 at 05:18 PM.

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Request: Clothier workbench sort