04/02/17, 04:40 PM   #1
Jhenox

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Minion not downloading/installing all addon files

Hello. Minion might be having problems unzipping all of the files for an addon. Today I reinstalled an addon and found that not all files in the addon were restored. I have been working on DarkUI and the addon has about 1k files in it now. One folder that usually has around 385 files only had around 150 files. I've been told by someone else that they had a problem with my addon missing textures but when they downloaded it again then it was ok. In my case I manually downloaded the addon and it was ok.

Is Minion maybe having a problem with addons with a lot files or single folders with a lot of files? Thank you.
04/03/17, 04:08 PM   #2
Dolby
Every day I'm shuffling

Premium Member
WoWInterface Admin
Originally Posted by Jhenox View Post
Is Minion maybe having a problem with addons with a lot files or single folders with a lot of files? Thank you.
It shouldn't, unzipping files is pretty easy in java. On the WOW side of Minion there are some addons with thousands of files and it works just fine.

Only way to see whats going on for sure would be to get the users minion.log when it happens.

Edit: Installed DarkUI myself via Minion and I don't seem to be missing any files.

ESOUI » Site Forums » Minion » Minion not downloading/installing all addon files