03/07/17, 11:46 PM   #1
Jemcrystal
Question Outside of Game Clock Timer Counter Coundown: Tamriel Time & WW & Vamp?

Is there an addon that will show timers outside of the game so I do not have to log in to the game to know when my vampire is ready to bite someone. Or my werewolf is ready to bite someone. Or it is day or night in the game. Or horse and craft timers. Mostly I just want to see my vamp and ww timer countdowns on all my characters outside of the game without having to log in.

On the same note is there any addons that show me any information outside of the game without having to log in? Or a forum signature creator that keeps current information?
03/08/17, 11:23 AM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You'd need to collect the data igame by help of an addon and write it to saved variables (files on your hdd) which a standalone program is able to read then.
But without login in here and there this data won't be updated.

I'm not aware of such an addon + external program.
Saw some Android apps in the Google Playstore though. Maybe they can help with the time.
But they Arndt able (Android, Apple, other external tools) to read the data from the game somehow. This would be a hack Ann probably ban your account.
03/08/17, 05:29 PM   #3
Rhyono
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I haven't used it, but I think this uses the same premise as you're looking for, so maybe it could be expanded upon? http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8...Assistant.html

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Outside of Game Clock Timer Counter Coundown: Tamriel Time & WW & Vamp?