Quantcast Ak0's Reticle Tweaks (Fan Update?) - ESOUI
Thread Tools Display Modes
12/15/16, 07:42 PM   #1
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User
 
joshmiller83's Avatar
Premium Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Question Ak0's Reticle Tweaks (Fan Update?)

Is there any good addon devs out there willing to bring this addon up to One Tamriel Ready with possibly additions for the Justice/Ledgermain system?

If I had more in-game gold I would sponsor something and since I can't buy in-game gold legally...

I would be willing to possibly sponsor with RL donations.

There is a Main version and a Patch version and also a Garkin updated version but I can't find his Dropbox link he had sent me a long time back! (Found it!)

Please and Thank YOU!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...cleTweaks.html

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8...Sk1tzsFix.html

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tedcy6ima...s-1.4.zip?dl=0
  Reply With Quote
12/22/16, 11:12 AM   #2
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User
 
joshmiller83's Avatar
Premium Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Question

Anyone? Please?

It can't be that hard to update this addon!
  Reply With Quote
12/22/16, 11:32 AM   #3
Ayantir
 
Ayantir's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,022
well.. i already did it in another addon, and I should be the inspiration of this addon, so I could do something.. I'll have a look of what it does but screenshots show that are very easy things.
__________________
Obsessive Compulsive Coder

My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  Reply With Quote
12/22/16, 02:45 PM   #4
Aetheron
 
Aetheron's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
Is there any good addon devs out there willing to bring this addon up to One Tamriel Ready with possibly additions for the Justice/Ledgermain system?

If I had more in-game gold I would sponsor something and since I can't buy in-game gold legally...

I would be willing to possibly sponsor with RL donations.

There is a Main version and a Patch version and also a Garkin updated version but I can't find his Dropbox link he had sent me a long time back! (Found it!)

Please and Thank YOU!

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info3...cleTweaks.html

http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info8...Sk1tzsFix.html

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tedcy6ima...s-1.4.zip?dl=0
FYI, Combat Reticle allows you to fully customize your reticle (color, shape, etc) including for interactive objects. It does not change the color of any text shown though. I did add one "tweak" mainly for myself - it will show a red hand icon on owned containers as a theft warning. Maybe give it a try and if there are specific tweaks you still need, I could look into adding them.

-A
  Reply With Quote
12/22/16, 03:13 PM   #5
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User
 
joshmiller83's Avatar
Premium Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Originally Posted by Aetheron View Post
FYI, Combat Reticle allows you to fully customize your reticle (color, shape, etc) including for interactive objects. It does not change the color of any text shown though. I did add one "tweak" mainly for myself - it will show a red hand icon on owned containers as a theft warning. Maybe give it a try and if there are specific tweaks you still need, I could look into adding them.

-A
We use Combat Reticle and LOVE it! But we used this along with yours as this changes the Text Colors of Objects.
  Reply With Quote
12/23/16, 12:14 AM   #6
Aetheron
 
Aetheron's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 32
Originally Posted by joshmiller83 View Post
We use Combat Reticle and LOVE it! But we used this along with yours as this changes the Text Colors of Objects.
Cool - thanks! I think Calia1120 did do some testing a while back to prove that you could use other reticle mods with it. I like that approach since it lets you mix and match features (and I don't have to code it all!).

-A
  Reply With Quote
12/31/16, 01:58 PM   #7
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User
 
joshmiller83's Avatar
Premium Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Question

Any news on this?
  Reply With Quote
12/31/16, 07:34 PM   #8
Ayantir
 
Ayantir's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 1,022
It's 2017

- We're drunk
- We're in holidays
- We're with family
- We're playing to our 160 steam games ecently bought
- We're preparing for the PTS in 3 days

WAIT.
__________________
Obsessive Compulsive Coder

My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  Reply With Quote
01/01/17, 10:02 AM   #9
Baertram
 
Baertram's Avatar
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 1,658
Originally Posted by Ayantir View Post
It's 2017

- We're drunk
- We're in holidays
- We're with family
- We're playing to our 160 steam games ecently bought
- We're preparing for the PTS in 3 days

WAIT.
Happy new year
  Reply With Quote
02/14/18, 12:08 PM   #10
joshmiller83
AddOn Super User
 
joshmiller83's Avatar
Premium Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 70
Anyone willing to look at updating this addon? Still interested in it!
  Reply With Quote

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Ak0's Reticle Tweaks (Fan Update?)

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off