04/11/24, 12:03 PM   #1
AlexFullmoon
Addon for putting notes on items and gear sets?

Back in a day there was Set Tracker. You could add an icon (and optionally a text note) to a set, and even tell other addon to mark it for decon.

Now we have cticker book, so keeling hundreds of items is not necessary, but I would still like some sort of text notes for sets. And probably for other items.
04/11/24, 12:09 PM   #2
Baertram
Super Moderator

WoWInterface Super Mod
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
What about that?

Try 2nd results list row

I mean that would have taken like 10s, instead of creating a new thread

For general marker icons, filters and protection at items (remembers the item so only set it once / protects the items against sell/decon/extract/destroy unless you allow to decon etc. Can be configured with a lot of dynamic options, supports other mass addons (DoItAll for example) for deconstruction, extract, move to and from bank etc., also supports research addons liek CraftStore, Research Assistant)
FCO ItemSaver

For a sets list and search, and favorite sets (mark them in the UI of the set search):
LibSets

Write /lss in chat to open the set search UI.
Right click any set in the list to mark it with a favorite icon (e.g. Tank, StamDD, Heal etc.) and after that you can filter the sets list for that favorite marker via the dropdown.

Last edited by Baertram : 04/11/24 at 12:16 PM.
04/11/24, 01:52 PM   #3
AlexFullmoon
Originally Posted by Baertram View Post
Try 2nd results list row
...would you believe I completely missed that? It'll do for separate items.

Yep, I'm using ItemSaver, Set Tracker plugged into it for decon marks.

LibSets — huh, thought it was just a library dependency without UI. Will do for icons, though no notes.

Thanks!

ESOUI » AddOns » AddOn Search/Requests » Addon for putting notes on items and gear sets?